yay or nay - belladonna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefer

Farmer
Reaction score
ok so this isnt weed related but i dont care
for those who dont know, there is a plant called belladonna, or "deadly nightshade."
this is a highly toxic plant that causes vivid hallucinations that can cause you to completely loose sense of reality and be lost in a "living dream"

recently i found that belladonna is sold in health food stores like Vitamin cottage in a pill form that desolve under the tounge. It is labeled as a homopathic medicine used for fevers and inflamation.

so my question is, do u think if i took a bunch of the tablets, i would get a trip off em?

i would gradually increase the dosage of course so i dont blow my mind the first time

Forget blowing your mind.. the thing is called DEADLY nightshade. I think you should really do some more research. Actually, I think you should just leave nightshade alone. Isn't that the same nightshade that has been used to poison (and kill) armies (Macbeth?)?

Also, pills are often made with extracts. I would think the same for nightshade, because in high doses it IS deadly. They might have taken all the 'goodies' out.

What attracted you to nightshade anyways? As far as an entheogen, it's unpopular (usually for a good reason) and has the most serious of risks (death).

ok so this isnt weed related but i dont care
The mods will care. One of the rules is to not discuss other drugs.

Nay!

Hey boys, gonna close this thread. You know talk of other drugs isn't welcome around these parts. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back