yellow brown sprouts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
some pics of my sick ladies..i dunno what to do.i flushed them. ph??? i read yellowing is n prob but im using ff light warrior..i just dont know temps 77-81..and its not just a couple its every sprout.so im guessing soil my soil mix is 3 parts ff.1part vermiculite 1 part perlite no nutes.and water with distilled water..

DCAM0002.JPG

DCAM0003.JPG

DCAM0004.JPG

DCAM0005.JPG

That looks like a whole lot of perlite you got in the soil. Perlite can lead to a fluoride toxicity. My comp is being too slow to see your big pictures so I cant really tell what the problem is, but fluoride usually leads to necrotic tips and margins.

well i would say to wait and see what happens their to little to tell right now you can only do so much when thier that lillte and young

They are really young. I say just give them a few more days and then update us. I really don't know what their problem is but they will probably pull through. Mj is a very tough plant and can take a lot of abuse. They sometimes like it rough!! Take care and good luck with them. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back