yellowing fans with pics!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgrown

R.I.P. Dime Bag
Reaction score
ok guys and gals i have some yellowing fan leaves on the lower half of my sativa dom girl. she is 4wks into flowering and is under 400w HPS with two 68w CFL's for side lighting. i have great ventalation and temps are around 70 when the lights are on. what yall think?

also my cola is kinda curving. is this normal?

full view.JPG

full view2.JPG

yeallow2.JPG

yellow1.JPG

yellow3.JPG

yellow4.JPG

yellow5.JPG

cola2.JPG

cola 1.JPG

i give them a pretty steady diet of bloom nutes and i thought the pots were a little small so they are now in 5g pots.

this has been going on for a week and when the leaves yellow it only takes about 3 days for them to dry up and fall off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nutes..........or messed up nutes......or ph problem.......id say ph mmmmya ph ...did you check ur ph.. flush fast or there dead

Check your PH it looks to me like you have a nute lock out.

Yo Ho smithgrown,

My first thoughts are to ask you;
1. Do you raise the containers off the concrete floor ?
2. Do they just sit out in the open like we see them sitting ?

The lights sound ok, and I understand the side lighting, but are they kept in a closet of some sort so that even the smallest amount of photons gets reflected back at them ?
Another thought that I had was that you mentioned them enjoying temps of 70* when the lights are on. It would be far better to keep the temp around 76* to 78* degrees when the lights are on and allow them to have a dark temp of between 68* to 72* degrees. Just my $0.02

As a side note to you fella's, look at the leaf tips, they are already showing signs of burn, I also suspect that there may be a tad to much watering, now ask yourself why would the leaves be drooping down like they are ? Also note the purple coloring of the stalk, and stems. HMMMMmmmmm ??????

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

I think you did well by transplanting that plant. Perhaps, it will start showing improvement. Also, as KK said, be careful not to over-water or over-fertilize. And lastly, make sure the pH is good.

Latest posts

Back