yellowing leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuzz123

Reaction score
hey guys and gals, hear are pics of my yellowing baby sorry the pics of bad bad camera phone, sorry for the new thread had prblems posting my pics in last one. so i think its nute burn i replanted in new pot no nutes organic soil, with 40w 2600 lunmes above and another 1600 lunmes next to it, can this plant revive? any ideas? :holysheep:

View attachment plant 10 days.bmp

View attachment plant 10 days 2.bmp

Impossible to tell from those pics jbuzz. It's only a seedling so you'll be able to tell within a day or so. Hopefully you'll get some nice new green growth.

Runbyhemp said:
Impossible to tell from those pics jbuzz. It's only a seedling so you'll be able to tell within a day or so. Hopefully you'll get some nice new green growth.
yea my camera sux its bb peal youd think that a expencive phone the camera would be good! so do you think that i coud get soe green groth back it looks green in the middle of the two leaves no and didnt yesterday!

jbuzz123 said:
yea my camera sux its bb peal youd think that a expencive phone the camera would be good! so do you think that i coud get soe green groth back it looks green in the middle of the two leaves no and didnt yesterday!
sounds like it may make it guy just watch it and no nutes for a bit it should be ok let it be green for a bit and after about 3 mos you can think of starting to add some nutes if you choose

Latest posts

Back