Yet another vaporizer thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trippy_Hippy

Starfish Enhancer
Reaction score
By now it is abundantly clear that the Volcano is the best vaporizer by concensus but I can't afford one of these with the current dollar situation etc.

Has anybody had any experience with the vaporizers at hxxp://www.cheatingthehangman.com.au - replace xx with tt

-Trippy

I bought an Extreme Vaporizer a few months ago and have been very pleased. It's a little more than half the price of the Volcano, uses a bag or a whip, and works quite nicely indeed.

winstonwolf said:
I bought an Extreme Vaporizer a few months ago and have been very pleased. It's a little more than half the price of the Volcano, uses a bag or a whip, and works quite nicely indeed.

thats what i plan on getting when i save up some dough.

More the point was that the cheatingthehangman ones are available in Australia without the hassles of shipping costs and exchange rates etc

Those vapes are just fine. I think its funny when everyone says volcanoes are the end all, well cause shoot, there tons of other quality bvapes out there, and the volcano is ridiculously expensive and only offers the bag way of ingesting weed. Anyways, both those vapes are fine man, I have friends who own both and they work well. That wooden one was actually the type of vape I got my first vape hit out of, and well, vapings all I do now, so it was pretty good...

i JUST bought the vapor 1... works really nice... takes some getting used to, but i am a different type of baked all of a sudden... neat!!

Latest posts

Back