"You heard of the low rider well this is the high rider"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
Has any one seen or read about this. Sounds amazing. :holysheep:

Long John Silver (Auto Flowering)
long-john-silver.jpg
Type - Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering - 7 weeks
Yield - 350-400g/m2
Price Each - £75.00
http://www.ganja.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/pukka/long-john-silver/index.html
ganja.co.uk said:
This variety has been a long time coming and definitively confirms that the times they are a changing! As believe it or not this is deciduous herbaceous perennial strain!

For those of you that are not that horticulturally aware this means it has the ability to re-emerge after it has died.

Yes the seeds and not so commonly the plant can over winter and re-emerge come the spring, as in this little, or should we say big beauty will auto flower once it is established - if left to be it will set seeds, then these seeds will grow and then these plants will do the same thing so on and so forth ad infinitum!

For those of you that have still not seen the light, this means that it can grow wild and if left unchecked will colonise the areas where it is placed! in one season it can produce 3-4 generations of offspring and as each generation matures they will do the samething!

In plain English this variety can grow wild and colonise - if left will come back with a vengeance every season there after!
This strain has similar genetic characteristics as the Big Bad John (auto flowering) variety however is mellow as a chellow compared to its obese stronger older brother.

Other seed banks have tried to buy the entire supply from us to stop these seeds hitting the market for fear of what this would do to the seed industry! But lol this is more important than mere money - let these seeds go forth and prosper and re take what is rightfully theirs :)

CONTACT INFO
UK Telephone: 07703 229492
International Telephone: +44 7703 229492
Web: http://www.pukkaseeds.co.uk/
Web: http://www.ganja.co.uk/
EMail: [email protected]

Please excuse my newbie question.

When it says: Flowering - 7 Weeks. Does this mean it takes 7 weeks to begin the flowering stage? Or 7 weeks for full bloom?

I believe Hick will be pissed off... This is definitely an auto flowering, high yield, hermaphoride indica-rudelaris hybrid...

Marijuana Fact
America's first marijuana law was enacted at Jamestown Colony, Virginia in 1619. It was a law "ordering" all farmers to grow Indian hempseed. There were several other "must grow" laws over the next 200 years (you could be jailed for not growing hemp during times of shortage in Virginia between 1763 and 1767), and during most of that time, hemp was legal tender (you could even pay your taxes with hemp). [quote/]

Thats amazing. Thats what the thanks is for.

Megatron said:
Marijuana Fact
America's first marijuana law was enacted at Jamestown Colony, Virginia in 1619. It was a law "ordering" all farmers to grow Indian hempseed. There were several other "must grow" laws over the next 200 years (you could be jailed for not growing hemp during times of shortage in Virginia between 1763 and 1767), and during most of that time, hemp was legal tender (you could even pay your taxes with hemp). [quote/]
Thats amazing. Thats what the thanks is for.

Yea I thought that was pretty cool myself.:chuck:

slowmo77 said:
if its autoflowering how long is it life cycle from seed to bud?

Maybe 9-10 weeks. I'm not absolutely sure thought. I would wait for a more advance member to post there opinion.

Other seed banks have tried to buy the entire supply from us to stop these seeds hitting the market for fear of what this would do to the seed industry! But lol this is more important than mere money - let these seeds go forth and prosper and re take what is rightfully theirs

I wish someone would buy em all.. AND BURN THE HE-SHE S.O.B.s..

for most likely "hundreds" of years, knowledgable breeders have been selectively breeding hermophradism "out" of the high grade cannabis gene pool. Because they don't produce "quality" product, are prolific and "dominate" the genetics once they have 'infected it..

Suddenly this "BOZO" thinks it is a godsend???
Ganja Gods have mercy!.

Lets think about it for just a minute. How long has mj been growing unaided by human intervention on this planet?? MJ has been prolificating all by itself for some 10,000 years. He just discovered how it has been being accomplished?? male+female=seeds ... seeds drop o the ground, remain dormant over winter, and sprout in the spring when temps warm.

Thats been going on a loooooong looooong time. He SURE makes it "sound" like somthing special thogh.. :p

Hyperbrandon said:
I don't think its Hermie.
there is only 1 "ONE" way to produce seeds. It requires both sex's. "ANY" plant that express's both sex's is a hermie.

So have we confirmed that this strain is a Hermie?
Why wouldn't they say or specify that it is or isn't a Hermie.

And I no that its been going on for years and years. But I thought that MJ plants died when it gets cold outside. He/she says that. The seeds (duh) and not so commonly the plant can over winter re-emerge come the spring.

And yea he doesn't say weather or not it is a Hermie. Nor does he say that they are pollinated. Is it not possible that he is talking of one's that have been pollinated.

As believe it or not this is deciduous herbaceous perennial strain!
a deciduous perrenial ehh?? .. man, my bullchit meter is 'pegged out".

"IF" he's talking about 'both' sexs being present, you can take virtually "any" strain and do the same thing.There is wild 'hemp' abundant in the south and midwest growing from the very same process. It doesn't contain any, or enough thc to be called even be called "pot". But it grows back year after year.
Hermies will dominate the genetics, and within very few generations, it will be the same thing "hemp".. though "short" and "autoflowering"... hemp none the less. IMHO.

i agree,that strain is trash,i would rather grow bagseed,than to grow that.dont even bother with it.i.m.o. its a total rip off.for 75 euros/150 dollars,you could get a pack of much better high quality beans that dont hermie at the end. who would want that?

Latest posts

Back