you know what sucks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
When you try to make a difference and become active in the legalization of medical marijuana in your state, and you cant get anyone to respond in 2 days, after emails and phone calls. It also seems like there is not that much activity on Florida's Pufmm website. Sure we have a facebook page, and stuff, but wheres the people who are members trying to get others involved? Im here....., trying to make a difference,.....frustrating.

Thinks the simple in it friend, Ifin yual just sugest to casual coversation the thought that canibis be more common then not and that ifin folk to your next door grows it then be ok to feel normal to comfort. MJ is more common to life now and as long as yual dont cause trouble or draw attraction that be negetive then things run more smoooth. Im wired tonight and dont even know what Im talkin bout right now so sorry for the ramble

love and respect to all fireside friends

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Thinks the simple in it friend, Ifin yual just sugest to casual coversation the thought that canibis be more common then not and that ifin folk to your next door grows it then be ok to feel normal to comfort. MJ is more common to life now and as long as yual dont cause trouble or draw attraction that be negetive then things run more smoooth. Im wired tonight and dont even know what Im talkin bout right now so sorry for the ramble

love and respect to all fireside friends

BWD
:ignore: lol, i relized that after the first sentence, but i agree. mj is more accepted today than ever. and everyday it becomes more accepted by americans, and the world. i wish i could talk to everyone in the world about marijuana all at once. i wish i could convince the sh i t as s government here in the us to relize that we can help the deficit in this country by growing a simple plant. i spent almost 1 year in jail for growing marijuana, and was never convicted. the charges were dropped. i lost all that time with my young children. for what? a plant? a plant that helps people, and the people choose to endulge in. i feel like really cursing, but i respect mp too much.

ive been banned from a forum here and there. one forum because my bust, when local cops entered my home illegally and sent me and my fiance to jail. it still effects our lives today, and will always be in the back of our minds.

i hope things change soon!

You are right, Loo, it sux. Sorry you have had to endure so much for so little. Have you considered a move? Go out to the west coast where you can scream from the roof tops and stoned people will hear your plea. Either that or point the nose of your bomber toward the ground a little and begin again to fly under the radar where no matter what others believe you can at least be at peace and grow a few plants. Sounds to me like you need some meds, bro.

If the charges were dropped against you, why are you on probation? (I read that on another thread) What exactly did they get you for? I'm just curious.

Sorry your life has been so disrupted over such a small thing as a plant -- it's a strange world we live in...

Peace

Latest posts

Back