you know you're stoned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know your stoned when...... you walk into a supermarket and you have the dumbest Grin of your life on....
And you cant stop smiling for the life of you!

Then your roomate thinks its a good idea to say "heads up" and toss a huge watermelon at you.....which you dont catch by anymeans....
and shiet hits the floor....then the roof......then its an all out sprint to the car :) DOHHH

LMFAO hookah...

You know your stoned when you think your 98 mistubishi mirage can take an extremely sharp corner at 105 MPH with 75 MPH rated tires and blown struts.. spining out taking along with you the lifes of countless mail boxes and trash cans...

then saying F*** this car and reporting it stolen after bashing the windows out. and collecting sweet insurance money =)

you know your stoned when you are having a " DEEP " conversation with one of your best friends and then right in the middle of the coversation you look up at each other and say hey *** were we just talking about?

you sit there for a good 5 min trying to remember but never do lol..

Ganja_Greg said:
LMFAO hookah...

You know your stoned when you think your 98 mistubishi mirage can take an extremely sharp corner at 105 MPH with 75 MPH rated tires and blown struts.. spining out taking along with you the lifes of countless mail boxes and trash cans...

then saying F*** this car and reporting it stolen after bashing the windows out. and collecting sweet insurance money =)

No! LMFAO Greg !!!!

LOL for sureeee.....I have done the same thing in a Car with Twin Turbos.....Bald Tires.....2 people....
I was racing a car down the highway....and we both took off the same exit ( which was a huge right turn).....( it was also a 2 lane exit ramp).
So i was on the inside lane, other car on the outside.
I was doing about 75 mph-85mph on a 35 mph exit ramp!
So me and the other car are neck and neck around the apex of the turn....I start to feel my car sliding toward the car on my left......then the back end completly slips out and im now Drifting a 35mph Turn at 80 mph .
Tires are screaching louder than heck.....my passenger is screaming like a new born baby.......and im gripping the wheel tighter than a snake chokes the life out of something...

we end up making it around the turn....however im basically completely sideways........i end up doing a almost full 360......then just drive away and go pick up the bag i was buying....

we laughed the whole way to my dealers house......wow.

Good thing i got new tires now :).....and i dont need a dealer anymore either ) haha

Classic and scary and risky as hellzbellz too.....

Im glad i didnt slam into the car on my left....otherwise i would of been reporting my car stolen too.....rofl

you know your stoned when you do a covert ops style sneak into the kitchen with your best friend, cause you have the munchies and your friend wants the ice cream that he left there a few weeks back, only to sneak out of your house and back into your car and then you wonder if you just robbed someones house of their ice cream and two spoons.

when you go to trim your antlers only to realize your not a reindeer. or when in the middle of ordering your pizza the other line rings and its the pizza you ordered 40 min ago

you know yer pretty blazed when you come home after being at a buddy's place all night smoking up and you open the door and start taking your shoes off while shouting out, "Hunny... I'm home..."

and the reply you get is, "Who the Hell are you???"

:eek:

and I'm not kidding, either... been there, done that :eek:

after dividing a bag and you have to sit there count the money 4 times to make sure its right

(hubby did that tonight :giggle:)

hit the bong and hold it for daze......put the lid on the mason jar.

5 min later your still trying to put the flimsy lid on the cheepo jar

you know you've been stoned when you wake up at 6 in the evening and cant remember the events of the previous day

Latest posts

Back