Women Who Behaves Rarely Made History

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all that chaos all that... I don't think men should be accused of that huh?

just come to the senses.. most of time doctors, senates, managed to try get up with different ways (pms, pain pills , hormones pills )... even birth control pills... when I see a lady smoked a joint.. she managed to be good lady...she seems relieved from the pms .... oh well.. I think I better shut up....

papabeach1 said:
all that chaos all that... I don't think men should be accused of that huh?

just come to the senses.. most of time doctors, senates, managed to try get up with different ways (pms, pain pills , hormones pills )... even birth control pills... when I see a lady smoked a joint.. she managed to be good lady...she seems relieved from the pms .... oh well.. I think I better shut up....

Don't Shut Up Ur on a Roll!!!:hubba:

alright Im not gonna shut up....

here the story what happen..

the place where I stays is safe.. and I cant grow there.. I cant drink there.. its for my family to stay for temp.. since my mom raided my grows.. she cant leave my stuff alone.. now she have to learn to leave us alone.. she can mind her own and if she got busted.. don't call me..

alright.. after we got fat checks from internet market (internet survey) we went out for shopping.. for what we need.. x mas shopping.. and my wife got me first gift.. it was acer laptop from wal mart for only 350.. word!!!

next week I did got message from PM from other mp member that want me to hit him up.. and my wife s brother, and cousin.. the same 2 guys that bothers my grows in past.. anyway.. I picked them up dropped them off to my wife to spend time.. I did gave those boys half pint of vodka.. just to chill them.. cuz they stopped smoke weed.. alright.. they got credit to go back school as long they stay clean.. so I did fuss at them.. and left to help mp member in other local.. while I was there with mp member for few hours.. just to help him out with his plants.. gave him guanos.. etc..

when I got back.. OOOO I was alimighty pissed that boys has 3 stashed of whiskey, other vodka, even everclear and got the owner (lady) drunk.... half naked. . waiting to get laid... I was soo pissed and I grabbed that cousin of my wife.. I hold him like a damm shirt.. and showed to my wife.. see this? see this..... hes friggin uses you!! now no more.. no more then I had to get my friend from little river to come and help me out to sober 4 people in the roof.. then next morning.. that lady that owns that place.. she cam e to me.. ask me what happen? I told her you was about to get laided with a minor!! and that kids got you drunk!! she was mad.. I told her I got that care of.. (sigh) (chuckle) man that was funny when I saw you half naked.. she was saying " me half naked?" I said yup..

I open my new laptop... then I realixed when I turn on the screen was cracked screen monitor!! I was soooo pissed and showed to my wife.. she said don't worry.. I said oh man no worry?? fine fine I can break your hiptop sidekick I can take the van back .. got it? my wife begged me not to do that.. I said I can forget everything and go back to my farm.. for all I care and mind my business.. now my wife sent those boys home.. my wife s dad called me and want take them only them not me to his place and open the presents.. I said to him.. mind your own..business bye.. he got pissed with me.. wanted know where we at cuz we are not at NC.. his loss.. and I told my wife... whats police job? whats police s job? they said they dont know.. bust people and all that.. I told them its thieir job to keep problem small.. that is exactly what I'm doing here.. should I mind my own or what.. they said no no thank you for everything.. thank you for fixed up walls floors, all that..

(sigh) made them clean up the house which is not mine.. it was used to be a dealer s house.. but they have kids.. I'm the one that stopped everythning and made that place a family home.. and yes I did kicked her boyfriend out because he put drugs first before family.. which is wrong.. we caught up her bills to be paid up.. (sigh) man.. only if women can behave!! man..

papa... man... it sounds like... like... oh, man!

:rofl: maybe I gotta be high to understand u...

what I DO think I get out of that... messed up jumble of words is... that you were feeding booze to minors... ummm, that's illegal u know... and also WRONG... and almost was accessory to what probably would have turned into... sexual assault? rape?

dude... u got some serious issues, man... I would NEVER...EVER leave my children... or anybody, for that matter, in your care...

hell... I wouldn't even lend you any of my power... or HAND tools, for that matter, for fear of you hurting yourself... or someone else...

damn!, I wish you were here for PriestOfKnowledge... I would have LOVED to read you two going at it....:hubba:

wow... I would say something but my city is just not safe people get kidnapped where Im from:holysheep:

papabeach1 said:
I think I better shut up....

I think that is what you should of done and not posted the last post :rofl:

and why is all this a womens fault ,,,,
i seem to be reading you gave 3 minors half a pint of vodka ,,and left them in the house with your girlfriend and child ? and they almost raped someone :eek: whilst you were hitting up fellow mp members and tending to plants ,,:p,i think a women needs a man like you like she needs a hole in the head :hitchair:

shame about yur laptop tho ,,:fid: can u not claim on insurance:48:

Our society is too male dominant to let women stand out...
And history is written by the same men who wish to keep it that way...
Same could be said for men...
History is a record of misbehavior in a way...

The queen of England never misbehaved...
She'll always be on the pound though...

Wow.. I just read some more posts...
Merry Christmas a?
Did they get your laptop fixed?

you guys are hilarious. :rofl: eh but i agree that a women who behaves doesnt make history alot. but shoot even a minority who behaves doesnt make history alot. And that list from the 50's...me and my girl had a good healthy laugh.Women today are more progressive as well as aggressive and it just natural evolution. With things being so automated now they have no need for a man to do the heavy work. I mean our work is cut out for us. We dont have to cut fire wood,we dont have to hunt. Also women have considerably less to do. They dont have to get chicken egg's ,churn butter and stuff. And in the U.S. damn near all rights were fought for so women earned their rights like this country earned its liberty.

I completely understand what yall saying.. like I said I can't drink there, I cant smoke there... and my wife treat me unfair witht these boys drinking at there??? thats uncool....

I have been good to these boys all the time.. now I'm sorry... for them.. they can't be responible for the account of what they did.... I has to look everywhere for the recepit.. finally found it today.. and got it replaced... but I'm been thinking to take it back for money.. I'm not sure.. just that no body can leave this laptop alone.. so if I take it back for money.. and wait for someone to get their own.. I'm not sure yet..

hope they take it back papa. eh you just a good dude trying to do the right things man but some times you got to let em have it. so do what you been doing ,use your head.

my girlfriend have a soft heart.. myself I don't use her soft heart for anything.. that is what I explained to her about her cousin, and her brother..they used her.. I did not like it..

I have explained to her if we leave them alone for long time.. they might realized what they have done.. and might make up.. but I am not hoping for them to make it up for us.. or whatever.. we just want them to do better for their future.. and make some sense to them that we want the best for them... no drink, no smoke... until they finish school.. when they get to be 18 or 21.. they can do whatever they want.. it was unbelieveable that her cousin has brought full of everclear, whiskey and vodka and never told me about it... I was nice guy to give them half of the vodka just for themselve.. man.. that really made me upset really bad.. and I told my girlfriend I do not want to deal with them.. they has made me look so bad while I've been good to them.. where the respect.. I don't see any.. now I don't want to deal with them at all period.. its over.. I'm not here for the 3rd strike.. now I have their aunt' s phone number if I have any problem I can let her know and have her take care of these boys anytime I Like to.. I have done little talk with their aunt.. she understood.. and don't want me to hook them up or whatever at all until they are adult period.. and I agreed.. no troubles.. no diss to my family at all.. so far its peace on sunday.. I appericate that today..

papabeach1 said:
my girlfriend have a soft heart.. myself I don't use her soft heart for anything.. that is what I explained to her about her cousin, and her brother..they used her.. I did not like it..

I have explained to her if we leave them alone for long time.. they might realized what they have done.. and might make up.. but I am not hoping for them to make it up for us.. or whatever.. we just want them to do better for their future.. and make some sense to them that we want the best for them... no drink, no smoke... until they finish school.. when they get to be 18 or 21.. they can do whatever they want.. it was unbelieveable that her cousin has brought full of everclear, whiskey and vodka and never told me about it... I was nice guy to give them half of the vodka just for themselve.. man.. that really made me upset really bad.. and I told my girlfriend I do not want to deal with them.. they has made me look so bad while I've been good to them.. where the respect.. I don't see any.. now I don't want to deal with them at all period.. its over.. I'm not here for the 3rd strike.. now I have their aunt' s phone number if I have any problem I can let her know and have her take care of these boys anytime I Like to.. I have done little talk with their aunt.. she understood.. and don't want me to hook them up or whatever at all until they are adult period.. and I agreed.. no troubles.. no diss to my family at all.. so far its peace on sunday.. I appericate that today..

pappa'... you are living in a homeless shelter, got a few bucks,(fat check :rofl:) and spent it on a laptop?? I think that speaks volumes as to why you are where you are.
No priorities. Same issues that got you tossed out of your mothers place, your priorities.. You have a history of repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Just as with the kids and the liquor, it wasn't 6 months ago that you did the very same thing, and were chastised and warned for it, it nearly got you in big trouble then.. along with compromising "your grow". Remember?.. I do!
If you don't pull your head out of your butt, you "will" acquire that third strike...
3 hot's 'n a cot are your destined future.

Latest posts

Back