Women Who Behaves Rarely Made History

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well papa, bein a laydee myself. what i would say to you is that you obviously need to keep looking for your ideal mate! you gotta have some interests in common. smoking mj is definatly 1. you men have just gotta move on about our shoe fetish. women love shoes. thats it. it will never change, men love fast cars. things like that will never change. its not our fault that shoes are cheaper and we can have 50 pairs !:p
oh and i never have behaved myself, its never done me any harm :hubba:
i have been likened to satan himself!.....how rude!!!!:eek:

yeah the most common all women says "I have a bad hair day"

well we as men do have bad days.. but we shut up about it.. every day in the morning our wiggle friend stay up and being happy about it.. but at the night time we both are tired.. and we don't complain about it lol

my grandma said when are I am gonna have a "grandmother day" all I know I was lookin for my best hat to go out with ...

allmashedup said:
well papa, bein a laydee myself. what i would say to you is that you obviously need to keep looking for your ideal mate! you gotta have some interests in common. smoking mj is definatly 1. you men have just gotta move on about our shoe fetish. women love shoes. thats it. it will never change, men love fast cars. things like that will never change. its not our fault that shoes are cheaper and we can have 50 pairs !:p
oh and i never have behaved myself, its never done me any harm :hubba:
i have been likened to satan himself!.....how rude!!!!:eek:

Me and my Wife are best friends(22 yrs) We both like to Smoke.:bong:
I like my Harley & Fishing,,she loves her Shoes and Nick Nacks( all 150 pair of them). She just gave a bunch away to friends and family.:eek:
She is a Housewife and I am a small Business owner. We both do OUR jobs,,We both like our jobs,,thats it in a nut shell.:D

I cannot believe all the stereotyping going on here :eek: All women are not alike.

I do not like shoes, I do not like knick-knacks, I do not like jewelry, I do not like to go clothes shopping...

You want to make me happy, take me to a hardware store or a sporting goods store.:rolleyes: I'd way rather have a good 1/2" right angle drill or a Saw-z-all than diamond earrings.

So your saying you need a good drilling Hempy?

Drill_Bit_Set.jpg

You want to make me happy, take me to a hardware store or a sporting goods store. I'd way rather have a good 1/2" right angle drill or a Saw-z-all than diamond earrings.

Sorry,,but I have a guy friend who likes those things,,dont need my wife up my butt while I fish or hunt.;)

andy52 said:
what would we do without the beautiful ladies in this world.it would be a boring arse place.women do not get the credit they deserve.try staying home,doing everything a housewife does and you will be glad to trade.i know i took care of my terminally ill wife for 8 years while she fought cancer and lost.its a full time job,cooking,cleaning,laundry,dishes,going to school functions with the kids.and the thing is,it never ends.each day starts the same cycle again.try it sometime.then you will respect women that choose to stay home to take care of the family.

I am glad at your realization.

papabeach1 said:
yeah the most common all women says "I have a bad hair day"

well we as men do have bad days.. but we shut up about it.. every day in the morning our wiggle friend stay up and being happy about it.. but at the night time we both are tired.. and we don't complain about it lol

my grandma said when are I am gonna have a "grandmother day" all I know I was lookin for my best hat to go out with ...

HA!
HA!
HAAAAA!! :rofl:

I completely do not have any problem at all with a woman that decide to stay home... being mother to my children...cook us good dinner... washes our plates that we made mess by eating wonderful cooked by a woman that did all.. EDIT .. I will thank lord while she is doin me and for that woman she is earning many bless and respects.... but today... just take look... and loook back in 1920s to 1950s.. see how women behave on way back in the history? I think women today is wilder.. I dunno..

1. Have dinner ready: Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal on time.

This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him, and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospects of a good meal are part of the warm welcome needed.

2. Prepare yourself: Take 15 minutes to rest so you will be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking.
He has just been with a lot of work- weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interesting. His boring day may need a lift.

3. Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives, gathering up school books, toys, paper, etc. Then run a dust cloth over the tables.
Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift, too.

4. Prepare the children: Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces if they are small, comb their hair, and if necessary, change their clothes.
They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part.

5. Minimize the noise: At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet.
Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and be glad to see him.

6. Things to avoid: Don't greet him with problems or complaints. Don't complain if he's late for dinner.
Count this as minor compared with what he might have gone through that day.

7. Make him comfortable: Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or suggest he lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him. Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes.
Speak in a low, soft, soothing and pleasant voice. Allow him to relax and unwind.

8. Listen to him: You may have a dozen things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first.

9. Make the evening his: Never complain if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment; instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure, his need to be home and relax.

10. The goal: Try to make your home a place of peace and order where your husband can relax.

:yeahthat: :giggle:

papa i think it has something to do with progress ,,,we are not a lesser species anymore ,,,we can equal men in most things if not all these days

apart from liking shoes :p i can do electrics , plumbing ,,,car maintanence , little woodwork and building ,,,even grow a little bud :eek:,aswell as look after children and put a meal on a table ,,,same as most men can i dont think its a gender thing anymore ,:peace:

ps i can also smoke as much as any male :rofl: so if that makes us wild :woohoo:

papabeach1 said:
. I will thank lord while she is doin me and for that woman she is earning many bless and respects.

:rolleyes: Oh good grief!!!! I think women would be smart to take one look at you and run the other way as fast as they can Papa!!! You scare me!!

:giggle:

SmokinMom said:
Thank god I wasnt around in the 50s!!! :p

My Mom was,,,and she has done pretty good as a housewife. She is loved by many. Some Women like being Housewifes..My wife loves it. I do my thing,,she does hers,,,,we are the same,,just different jobs. She respects my job, and I respect her job.

Well papa, what about Rosa Parks? She behaved badly and was concidered a huge advocate of black rights, womens rights as well. She's in the history books, and rightfully so.

:bong: What about a,,,,a,,,,What was the question?:doh:

Haha well I get along with all the woman I know I dont know if they like me though :Hubba: anyways Love takes time and usually accepting each other for themselves ;) HAHA

Latest posts

Back