curling leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
hey my plants are curling in some parts at the top like there drying up is this from heat stress,over waterin or over fertilizing? ill get pics tonight

pics would help my friend...was there a change in heat the last few days?...do you have a moister meter to test the soil?...How old are they?...what nutes are you useing?..there are a ton of questions to get your answer but pics will help..also more detail...temps..ph...age...

There over 3 months old,there in 5 gallon buckets,i dont have a moister measure,the temp sumtimes get around 90 at the highest(usally around mid 80s.I also dont have a humidity measure.
I think it was the 250watt light being only 1 foot away,its been moved to 2 feet away now.

I was feeding with a 10-15-10 for the first week of flowerin and now switched to 5-30-5(its all i could find) and i feed as the instructions said.

thw first 3 pics are the top leaves and the last 3 are the bottom leaves

Wuts my diagnosis

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2032.JPG

IMG_2033.JPG

looks like some kind of def hmm let me see is the curling only on big fan leafs?

some of the big fan leaves are curled under like the 3rd pic but only a lil bit

hmmm is there a way you could cool your room to where it would not hit above 85 at all?

heat is your problem mid 90's:shocked: mid 80's is still to hot. You want to aim for 70-75. Definitely looks like those leaves are getting crispy. Good luck getting those temps down, use a fan right under the hood to blow warm air away...

yea i agree with headband but my alright temps are 70-85 a bit higher than his but 85 at the max but the cool the better ;)

thanx guys for the help i shall try to keep the temp down sum way.

Latest posts

Back