Misty mountain hop.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingNatural

You snooze,you lose....
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is my garden.It is in a very remote location on a mountain baldspot.It is treacherous and only the most elite of guerilla growers would scale this with the supplies I bring :) I started 20. 2 died,one was eaten partially by a deer but now has two main stalks and a 2" "original" stalk. I have 3 confirmed ladies at this point and the rest have yet to fully tell me the truth. I started mid april, they are all about 3' 1/2 - 4' tall. NL,WW,Crystal.

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

you guerrilla guys are the best! must be a challenge in every way. well, so far so great...heres luck to ya!

thanx for all the kind words, it makes me happy the experienced compliment my novice hand :) I will be updating after each visit from now on. I put them all in pots due to the rock issues like longtimegrower mentioned. I have to hike 2 miles in and gp up about 1/3 of a mile with soil water and nutes.However,I am in great shape for the shape i'm in :) I have a friend giving me "toejam" clones soon, that visit should prove to be fun.
Stay cool....

hey guys, an update on the hop :) I went on vacation for a week.While on vacation,5hrs from home, it rained everyday.I figured all was well on the front. I started 20 plants,18 were females (I engineered my on fem seeds).When I returned I found all the creek beds dry....It did'nt rain while I was gone.I now am tending 7 girls 5 of which are stong and 2 will produce a minimal amount.I did'nt expect to get so many females from my seeds,I was hoping for at least five girls out of 20,so I am still happy :) Here are a couple of my girls that are left...

DSC02091.JPG

DSC02093.JPG

DSC02106.JPG

DSC02109.JPG

Here is an update on my grow.The "mohicans" have recovered from the dry spell quite well:hubba: . Seeing old hippies tales of woes:stoned: make my problems seem minute (which it was). here are some nice pics of my big widow,crystals and NL.:farm: The pics are in that order,more or less....Enjoy and stay safe:D

DSC02158.JPG

DSC02152.JPG

DSC02154.JPG

DSC02160.JPG

DSC02157.JPG

DSC02159.JPG

DSC02151.JPG

DSC02161.JPG

DSC02162.JPG

DSC02153.JPG

The widows are budding up nice, the NL are acting just like they were indoors (slow flower progression) I know they will take off :D and the crystals showed me their panties and seem to be prude now :p

they seem to be developing quite nicely.

yea those hikes can become brutal at times, although every year it seems to be more then worth it.. :cool:

packing in the materials for the ladies can be a task to say the least.

man, the work we put into our little princesses... if they only knew...

:watchplant: :fid: :watchplant: :fid:

Looking good man. Out of the NL,WW and Crystal. Which do you like the best?

I was thinking of taking a good hike out in the woods in my area for next year. I think I'll start walking around a bit in the next couple of weeks. Take a trip every other day or so and just check the scenery out.

Well my last attempt at growing widow turned out all male,it was an indoor grow :( the NL are great plants,very easy to grow.My wife reports (I can't smoke pee pee tested on the regular) that the NL is great for her migranes and to relax at the end of the day.The crystal is a new endeavor :D thanx for looking :D

Hey,
An update: Dry again :( it seems that the weather man makes promises like a drunken stepdad. I went up after a nice downpour yesterday and found that even after that, they were still pretty dry down below (as per my water/PH gauge). Luckily I had a reserve water source through a rain collection reservoir, which will prove to hold them over till I get up there with my 15 gal haul. I took a plant that is in a 5gal pot (with a previously cut off bottom) and placed it into a black garbage bag filled with a nice bloom-soil mix I prepared. You can see what I mean in one of the pics. This is a cool way to transplant without shocking. The deer have been going to town on everyones flowers & veggies around here. I was concerned about the girls however, early on I ran fishing line around the perimeter about thigh high and have not had a problem.You can see in the picks a very short plant growing like a "V".That plant was topped by bambi and made a remarkable comeback as a double stalked plant :D They are all budding nice and I hope all goes well throughout the rest of the season.

DSC02165.JPG

DSC02166.JPG

DSC02167.JPG

DSC02168.JPG

DSC02169.JPG

DSC02170.JPG

DSC02171.JPG

DSC02172.JPG

Looking good Fly.. Sweet covert grow... Nice & healthy plants..

man those look nice. im lazy i ride a four wheeler to my outdoor grow with everything i need in a big cooler tied to the back. i walk the last little bit to avoid leaving trails. good luck and stay safe

Thanx alot KG & slowmo, if I had the luxury of driving in I would. I have to use ropes in some spots to get up there.Yesterday I felt like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas (the helicopter part).I saw a couple of helicopter flying about, I thought they were on to me. I was hiding in the bushes like a scared kid waiting to fight after school :) But they were black hawk heli's from a nearby army base drilling about 9000' up:D

good movie. been there before, thats a bad feeling

That sucks when it happens... Feeling your going to get busted...

Latest posts

Back