Cop switches sides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe people allow that station to be on the air, and what's even worse is so many people actually believe their bullsh*t. Every time they have someone on who they don't agree with, they continuously cut them off, speak over them and make strange noises while they're talking (did you hear that woman start hacking when Barry was speaking? *** was that?).

Fox "News" makes my blood boil.

The only part that upsets me is when someone refers to Marijuana as a DRUG because it is not a drug it is a flowering herb. Cocain herion acid all those man made things are yes a drug but Pot is not manmade it is natural JMO...take care

Heroin comes from the Opium poppy, yes a plant I think they add other stuff to it tho.... but believe it or not Opium poppy cultivation in the United Kingdom does not need a license, however, a license is required for those wishing to extract opium for medicinal products, but you can grow it with no probs at all as the police would have to prove you are extracting opium, which would be very hard to prove...

I found this too on the opium poppy:

In India, Iran and Turkey opium poppy is known as Khaskhas or Haşhaş (pronounced: "Hashhash" or in Persian: "Khash Khaash") and is considered a highly nutritious food item, mostly added in dough while baking bread, highly recommended for pregnant women and new mothers.

Looks like a great addition to my DVD growing collection. Just found it on a torrent site. Get it fast.........before its gone.

puffnstuff said:
um....ya' know....um...that coke and heroin are from flowers and leaves too?
puff

Yes coke comes from a plant but it is man made, it's not just the coco plant. Same with heroin. Both need man to become what they are. MJ doesn't need man.

in south america, indians chew the coca leaf much like tobbacco and the effects are much like ingesting processed cocaine. i nitpick, snug. i know, i know, ''what a maroon!''

Drugs R Bad For You !! Don't Use And You Be Ok !!
Anything that a man has to prepare to make a drug isn't natural even if it come frome a flower like Harion,cok, meth,lsd,Pills it all a mind altering substaint.. It Bad But fun at the time when used.. Not anymore

MJ is a plant that, what r we doing?? Growing from a seed to mature flower and then smoke as meds, and a mind altering for some..
Smoke weed and eat shrums it natural..

snuggles said:
Yes coke comes from a plant but it is man made, it's not just the coco plant. Same with heroin. Both need man to become what they are. MJ doesn't need man.

I beg to differ! I go feed my MJ plants every day make sure they have the right air supply and light (the perfect conditions!).

So in my opinion:

1. I give them artificial light.

2. chemical feed.

3. Air taken from another environment.

4. My grow room is a totally unnatural environment.

To be honest I can stand back and say that my plants are man made, what about you?

I know what you are saying tho.

P.S without man MJ would be no more as in most places it is illegal and the Gov want to get rid of it, so MJ does need man....

camcam said:
I beg to differ! I go feed my MJ plants every day make sure they have the right air supply and light (the perfect conditions!).

So in my opinion:

1. I give them artificial light.

2. chemical feed.

3. Air taken from another environment.

4. My grow room is a totally unnatural environment.

To be honest I can stand back and say that my plants are man made, what about you?

I know what you are saying tho.

P.S without man MJ would be no more as in most places it is illegal and the Gov want to get rid of it, so MJ does need man....

God made Marijuana, poppy, Coca leafs not man they are all natural highs just the USA says they are bad but go to the netherlands look at there policy on drugs & prostitution. The only reason eligal drugs are banned is because the USA is not getting piece of the game. USA only care about making money thats it. Some day they will wake up & make legal and then the drug ware, human trafficking,Mobs,Gangs will have to find some other way to make money and our USA will be richer.

slightly gone off the point a bit there my friend, however, I am from the UK and UK policies don't interest me so foreign policies deffanatly arn't going to interest me....

Great thread TN

I found it extremely entertaining, it also ventured to raise my heckles where a panel of 5 people attack the single sole voice of trying to explain his side, they are all on speed or coke to be so 'UP' with instant replies with the typical hypocrisy of knowing they use '**enter a choice of stimulant**' but condemn MJ

:peace:

Glad to share it guys, all good points too. They cut him off in every interview.
But we all know why... they can't skew my views! We all know herb aint drugs, it's good medicine and if they would leave us alone maybe they could cut down on more of the meth and crack and **** that ruins lives....

Latest posts

Back