The hermie Oaxaca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Here's a pic of the hermie Mexican Oaxaca, cola and nanas at the same time. Colas are turning purple.

hermie.jpg

Aye Caramba! Don't ya hate when that happens....

Yeah, it's not really a problem ... I've got the Auroras inside the grow room now and they are well loaded. All the Oaxaca was exactly the same, all plants started with male flowers and then, right away, colas. I found a site about classic strains and that site mentions their hermie tendency. I am beginning to think that just maybe, this strain ** always ** is like this. That there may be no genuine males or females, just these hermie combos. What do you think?

Oh well. One of my Aurora indicas produced a viable seed with a previous one of these hermies and so I'm growing one hybrid just out of curiosity. Mainly because the Oaxaca colas are a helluva high. You know what I mean, the kind that reawakens the acidhead brain cells and causes purple auras around car tail lights. Of course the hybrid might just be male ... if it is I'll backbreed it to the Aurora again. I wouldn't mind a strain with a little of the Oaxaca in it ... but not if it still shows hermie tendencies, of course.

Latest posts

Back