1st time indoor..rubbermaid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

puffmadizm

first time indoor grower,my friend and i got a rubbermaid,4 inch inline fan to blow out hot air,90 degree pvc for passive air intake

for lights 2-42watt cfl,and 4-23 watt cfl=176w

beans are cracked and planted mg potting soil mixed with extra perlite and cactus mix potting soil..needed enough for 15 cups,so i scooped 6 cups of mg soil,6 cactus mix and 3 perlite,mixed well,then wet well,1/2 inch of perlite on the botom of each cup then soil,pinkie hole,then cracked seed

cool i would love to see some pictures of this set up i have a rubbermaid box made as well would like to see what u came up with.here is some mojo for those ladys;)

set up pics

pict0039vd3.jpg

pict0038nd5.jpg

pict0037uo3.jpg

pict0036mg2.jpg

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=122251-1811-VB1-3WW&lpage=none

i want to get 2 of those bathroom fixtures..so i can cut down on the cords in there,and also to run them horizontal so i can have some room for growth

2 og kush seed,and 13 bagseeds,saved all year by a friend who gets really nice "upper midgrade" lol,but seriously,sometimes the only difference between what he gets,and what i get for $20 a gram is the fact that his has seeds,and mine does'nt..except for my lucky bag of kush that had a few!! great smoke,i really hope i can find a female out of the 3 seads i got,ok,ttyl

looks nice man

yeah i have 1 of those fixtures there at lowes for like 10 bucks i also got 4 socketed one that i cut in half, then i put each half on the sides and had my 3 socketed one mounted on the top.i will have to take pictures here in a sec and show u my set up only differnce in mine is that where u used one tub i used 2 i took one and flipped it upside down on the other.curently working on a third tub where i am going to cut the bottom out of it and mount it to the second one then sit my top one on top of it should give me like 4-5 ft of head room to play with:).

nice,i am going to lowes in a little while,i will post pics once i get it wired,i kinda want to have them horizontal..but portable,so i can move them up as the plants grow,i def wanna see how you have yours..you cut 1 in half? do the wires run along the back of the fixture?

i basically just cut them in half bro (wires as well) then i just took some wire i had and connected them together. i forgot to mention i amde it where my 3 socket one can be lowered and raised so as the plants grow i can raise it up and down i put the ones on the side for flowering.ur tub looks like a 35 gal one mine is 22 gal ones.so basically i can raise and lower the 3 socket fixture and the one i cut half is always mounted to the sides.be back with soem pictures here in a sec if i can find some batterys:)
ok took 3 quick ones of one i'm building for friend havent installed the 4 socket one yet but the first picture is of the lights with the tub on its side,i can lower it all the way to the bottom if i wanted to, also sry my camera sucks and so do the pictures.as u can see tho not of bunch of wires all over the place and i usally have 6 lights in there but i broke one other day lol

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

some of my baby girls have broken the surface,8 out of 15 so far..including the 2 og kush seeds:D , i am using my friends cam,and i suck,kinda blurry,but i will keep messing with it until i can figure out the focus
pict0046os7.jpg

pict0044sg5.jpg

pict0044sg5.jpg

looking good bro couple ?? for u

1. how tall are u planning on letting these get?

2. is this going to be SOG type grow cause 15 plants in that is going ot be really cramped.reason i ask cause ur going to have to transplant them or do u plan on leaving them in those cups entire grow?if u do put them in bigger pots u will start running out of rom in there IMO.like my set up i showed u i can only put 2 in there and thats pushing it unless i go 12/12 right from seed then its ok:)

3.how long going to let them veg before flipping them to 12/12?when i did my first run in my set-up i let mine veg for 4 weeks which i wont do again thank god for LST cause i was running out room very quickly with just 2 plants lol

but i am definatly going to watch ur grow and see what i can learn from u as well

i am actually just planning on vegging them a few weeks,then turning to 12/12 so i can sex them,pick the best bushiest females and hopefully turn them into mothers,i wanna make clones to put outdoors in the spring

mabye build another box with 1 42watter for the mum,then use this box to flower out some clones just to see what i could get with a sog using 20 oz soda bottles

i did go and buy 2 of those bathroom fixtures,so i can run the lights horizontal,to give me more space,but i will not veg long,2 weeks mabye,ty for your input,i will need it:)

i am gonna post some pics of my babies and the light fixture wired

YES!!

I have been trying to convince people in the indoor growing forum to do something like this!!! perfect for apartments, stealthy enough to move if necessary.. I does not take much effort, just some ingenuity!

Well Done.

puffmadizm said:
grrr!..time to find the booklet for this cam:)

if it a handheld digital, then just look for the little picture of the flower, or the word macro... those are good for close up stuff... ;)

If you're going to take macros, you have to hold your camera SUPER still or set it up on something where it won't move at all..Otherwise you'll end up with semi-blurry photos and what have you.

Everything's lookin good puffmadizm. When everything is closed and running, what are the temperatures like?

hello all,got the vanity fixtures rigged up,drilled some holes in the sides,put 1/2 inch board on there so i could mount the lights,i tried to string them up,but it was too heavy,i did'nt want the lights to sag,or fall on the plants,safer to wall mount them,i have more pics,but its taking awhile to upload

looks good bro i rpobly should of mention i take that white top piece off its weights the most, with it off that thing is really light.why in my picture of mine u dont see it:)

Latest posts

Back