Formal Thank You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
PencilHead's first grow report card.

Total cured and jarred:751 grams.
1200watts--(edit).625 grams per watt.
36 sqft/3.34 m2--20.86/sqft & 224.85/m2. (one of you metric guys should check my meter assesments)

This has been an incredible experience, fullfilling in some odd way I never forsaw. Humbling at times,frustrating at times, but more pleasure than pain at the finish line. Then you find all these other things in your jars, things like empowerment, self-sufficiency, getting a closer to being master of my fate, captain of my ship, a tad closer to off the grid.

I also found community, friendship, joys multiplied and problems divided and shared. Thank you, my friends. I surely couldn't have done it without you and the powerfull knowledge here on this board.

And, Hick, make Art quit calling me Shirley.

If I read that I'd done 6.25 gees per watt, I'd have laughed at me publicly and demanded photos.;)

Never trust a word guy to do numbers for you. I'm so math-bad LEO should ask me to calculate seizures.

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Shirley...you will share with us how that first Harvest Smokes...Yes?

Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Now I know why the Rastas call it God's pleasure.:D
Honestly, I don't know that I've ever owned 7 main colas in my entire life added up. It's really cool to be able to go to the cupboard and choose if I want WW or Crystal or Sativa bagseed. Jugs full o' nugs and jars full o' stars.

way to go ph. ill be starting a 1000 watt syst next grow and hope it works out as good as yours :D

PencilHead said:
PencilHead's first grow report card.

Total cured and jarred:751 grams.
1200watts--(edit).625 grams per watt.

CONGRATS P-HEAD!!!!!
Very nicely done.
Quick questions for ya........1,200 watts of what? I'm guessing two 600HPS?

Again, congrats on your grow, and a very impressive and classy harvest summary. Keep us posted with those smoke analysis reports from time to time.

I'm curious to know whether you develop one specific favorite in time, or whether the variety rules.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
CONGRATS P-HEAD!!!!!
Very nicely done.
Quick questions for ya........1,200 watts of what? I'm guessing two 600HPS?

I ran 2 600 watt MH conversion bulbs up until flower then, yep, used 2 600 watt HPS. NY I know you tout the supremacy and wisdom of the 600 watt and I'd like to say I did it intentionally, but it was just a lucky blunder.

Pencilhead,

You're an inspiration to newbies everywhere. Congratulations on the harvest. Cheers mate!

hey pH- good work man. That is a lot of bud, I hope to have close to that amount sometime in the near future. Keep it up and post us some pictures!

:postpicsworthless:

Congats on a bountiful harvest Shirley. Now's the difficult part (not choosing wich to smoke first), but rather since all growers are constantly looking to improve on previous grows, what do you do now? Seems like this success is gonna' be hard to top.
Best of luck on your future endeavors.

Hey, wait a minute. You're not gonna smoke that stuff are you? Why that's not legal. I thought you said this was just a research project. Here's some one who could really use a tokin' of your generosity...Please send a sample of your harvest to:
George W. Bush
89 1/2 HasBeen Way
Bumphuk, Texas

I hear he's working on a book too.:D

Latest posts

Back