Howdy Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Im living in New Orleans now. My stuff is in storage and we are in a Hotel untill I can find a house. Gona start a new Chapter in my life in Louisiana. Florida was fun,,course,, Im from Texas,,which is my real Home. But for now, and for the next few years it will be New Orleans. Cant wait to find a house and start my Personal Grows again.Gonna do the Blush and Kult..:hubba:
I have some of my RC Cola and Joy,, in jars curing,, to last me awhile.:D
Anyway,, I will be checking in with ya guys.

Welcome back Cowb.. er Weedhopper. Glad you're settling in.

New Orleans sounds like a good place to land. I hear they got some great food and know how to throw one hell of a party.

Good luck
MCM

Motor City Madman said:
New Orleans sounds like a good place to land. I hear they got some great food and know how to throw one hell of a party.

Good luck
MCM

Yep,,they surly know how to party here. Personaly,, Im kinda low key these days,,so Im not much on crowds. Besides,,New Orleans is also the Murder capital of the US.;)
I am here to work,,find a home,, and grow my own Smoke. :hubba:

good luck on home hunting weedhopper. miss your grows bro. hope to hear some good news from you soon. good karma your way...Irish...

Yep,,We are no longer simi-homeless:D . WE now have a home. Purty nice area. Very laid back. Cant start my grows yet. The Owner is doing some land scaping ans such. The lady that owns the house,,her Husband is dying of cancer,,she hasnt even came by for the rent. I feel very sad for her and what she is going thru. She was very nice to me and the Wife. She let us move in without all the deposit. Gave us a key the day she met us. We just happened by the house when the were inside cleaning,,and she rented it to us without anything other then getting a down payment.
She knew I had a Harley just by looking at me.;) Not that I look like a Biker.:eek:
Anyway,,I am loving New Orleans. PPL here are very friendly,,unlike PPL in Florida.:confused:
I will check back wit ya guys from timt to time. Let ya know when I start my Kult and Blush grows.:hubba:

congrats on the house. i grew up in houston and i miss authentic cajun food. i can just taste the crawfish.

Hopper U have to tell me what area in gonna be !-U know I was in Hammond for a decade !--- I know a gator or 2 over there ! -- I hope it suites U and I'm betting it will !-- Let the good times roll !

Huh,,,,,Little Brother that was back in 2009. I was taking you back in time. I moved back to Texas in 2011.
I was in New Orleans when they won the Super Bowl.
I aint never moving back to freaking New Orleans. It served its purpose following my Government work,,but not Weedhopper/Cowboybudskys cup of tea.
You are a stoner. Look at the date of the 1st post in the thread. :smoke1:
To answer your guestion,,i was in Kenner when i left to go back to Texas.
New a Carpet layer from Hammond i worked with in the Federal buildings.

You sure move a lot :rofl:

Stop following me Duck,,,,:smoke1:

Ain't been to New Orleans in years.:)

Latest posts

Back