4u2sm0kes Massbucket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Okay heres another run of my version of the mass bucket..i fallow the setup just as Massproducer states with the feeding scheduale docfishwinkle gave in that thread..im gonna run this thread .... as I ran the last 2 in his thread...any way heres what we have..

:bong:

I use a cat liter bucket as they are square and seem to fit my area nice..The Plant used is PurpleBud:hubba: ...The setup is in my SHED..and can be found in FALL grow in my signature..shes been in the bucket a few days now and is doing well..I think in a week or 2 she will be ready for flower...Hope everyone has A geat Thanksgiveing:48:

Heres a link to Massproducers thread for those interested..:ciao: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30181

take care and be safe:bolt::watchplant::bong:

DSCF3225.JPG

DSCF3226.JPG

DSCF3227.JPG

DSCF3416.JPG

DSCF3417.JPG

DSCF3418.JPG

That's fascinating, 4U! I read the thread about the massbuckets--very informative. Definitely gotta try that one of these days. I'm pulling up my chair and watching your grow closely! They are lookin' good, 4U!

i'm likin this, seems a good solution to the prob of overwaterin. wanna see how she does when the roots get down to the res. i wonder bout usin SUBS SOIL mix?:goodposting: :bongin: :watchplant:

Hello Everyone and Happy Smokeing from Seattle :48:

chef..no new one I ran this last 2 yrs now...lookin forward to the side by side comparison...you gonna ru one of these?

Hope everyone is doing well..:ciao:

DSCF3653.JPG

DSCF3654.JPG

DSCF3560.JPG

DSCF3655.JPG

DSCF3656.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Very nice 4U! You should almost enter our one plant competition.. That is some hefty **** you will be growing.

I like to see people use other peoples methods because you will find the OP of the method always hold back a couple of important instructions.

4u2 is a very able grower who will (if found) overcome an issue or two :cool2:

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
I like to see people use other peoples methods because you will find the OP of the method always hold back a couple of important instructions.
:cool2:

:peace:

:giggle: yes they do...thats were the trial and error cme in..Im sure Ill have issues but not like the first one..:rofl:

RiskyPack...I dont know of any compotition..i aint all that..But this Purple Bud is a beast..:cool:

take care and be safe friends

did a bit more LST waiting for roots to hit..Happy Growing everyone:ciao:

DSCF3814.JPG

DSCF3815.JPG

DSCF3816.JPG

DSCF3817.JPG

DSCF3820.JPG

I have to assume that's not cat litter you're growing in . . . LOL.
Great idea for a pot. My cat doesn't use litter, he just does it in the garden. I've been using waste paper bins. . .
Interested to see how this goes!

looking good smoke! Havent got any purps....yet.

:ciao: I believe they have hit the REZ:yay: look at the EXPOSION in growth:lama:..will be makeing the move to flower in the next 2 weeks..

leafminer...:rofl: no liter in there..Just good ole amendments:aok:

Chef...ya gotta get ya some purps my friend..

take care and b safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF4172.JPG

DSCF4173.JPG

DSCF4174.JPG

DSCF4175.JPG

DSCF4176.JPG

DSCF4177.JPG

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao:
Looking good as always....
Thanks for comming by and reading our smoke report.:D
Hope you and yours have a seriously Happy/Healthy Holiday Season

whats up 4u? still waiting to see you grow some cali orange or sensi star..

*** 4u2 they have gone beserk growth wise may take a trip to hempy style meself on next grow.

looking superb btw

t4

slowmo77 said:
whats up 4u? still waiting to see you grow some cali orange or sensi star..

Hello Slow glad o see ya. The last pic is just 4U:D 7 weeks today..Cali orange..will be putting a cali in for some F2 soon..Sensi star didnt do well as None germed:cry: will keep ya posted on that project:48:

Hello everyone:48: started flower Friday night..cant wait to see her in 7 weeks..

Merry Christmas everyone:ciao:

DSCF4429.JPG

DSCF4430.JPG

DSCF4431.JPG

DSCF4432.JPG

DSCF4433.JPG

DSCF4434.JPG

DSCF4435.JPG

DSCF4436.JPG

DSCF4455.JPG

Latest posts

Back