08' indoor grow/ round 2 ( here we go again)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
Well after the past events i've decided as long as i am living in this current place of residence there cannot be any more outdoor growing.

So i have started over from scratch yet again.
i went through the trouble of finding some clones to start with this time for over half so that way they'll grow faster and i know for sure there all females already.

the strain list for this round is as follows:
Willie Nelson
ShiskaberryxNL
BBxNL
Grape Ape
A mystery Citrous bagseed clones
A mystery Skunky/Piney bagseed
(on the bag seeds when i say bagseed its one of the less than 10 seeds out of a half pound of some high quality purchased smoke from a different city)

so far so good. little willie is taking forever and the others are just kicking arse. not much for updates at this moment. still using the same closet. Same 500watt cfl and 100watt cfl. althrough i will be adding in 2-4 single t5 fixtures along the walls.

Still using Fox Farm Oceanic forrest for soil. Trying out the Flora Nova bloom for the entire cycle like the luca formula recommends. with a couple of others to add in the mix. for example the gravity hardener for all of them and the purple max for the BBxNL and the Grape Ape. i also have some flora nova grow, Kool bloom, and some floralicous at my dispossal too.

as for pics here we go!
1. wide shot of all the children
2.Clone off ? citrious bag
3.Clone off ? citrious bag
4.Shiskaberry X NL
5.NL x BB
6.Shiskaberry X NL
7.NL x BB
8.Willie Nelson
9.Skunky/Piney seedling
10.Skunky/Piney seedling

And the Grape Ape isn't pictured yet because it just got planted 2 days ago and has broke the surface yet.

Enjoy the pictures
any questions, comments, advice is always welcome

Pull up a seat and enjoy the show

Fire it up
KT

100_1255.JPG

100_1256.JPG

100_1257.JPG

100_1258.JPG

100_1259.JPG

100_1260.JPG

100_1261.JPG

100_1262.JPG

100_1264.JPG

i also have quite a few on order too.what can i say, i like a damn good variety

From BC bud depot:
The Black-$75 US/12 seeds
Product Information

Name:
BCBD - The Black

Genetics:
90% Indica / 10% Sativa

Specifics:
Unlisted

Flowering Time:
Indoors: 7-8 weeks / Outdoors: Early October

Skunk#1/NL(feminized)-$125 US/12 seeds
Product Information

Name:
BCBD - BC Skunk #1 / NL

Genetics:
80% Indica / 20% Sativa

Specifics:
BC Skunk #1 x BC Northern Lights

Flowering Time:
Indoor: 8-9 weeks / Outdoor: Mid-September

From Reeferman(through BCbuddepot):
Grapefruit-$125 US/10 seeds
Product Information

Name:
Reef - Grapefruit

Genetics:
Mostly Indica

Specifics:
C-99 x Sweet Pink grapefruit

Flowering Time:
Indoor: 7 to 8 weeks

From THSeeds(also through BCBD):
Mk-ultra-$165 US/10 seeds
Product Information

Name:
T.H.Seeds - MK Ultra

Genetics:
Mostly Indica

Specifics:
G-13 x O.G.Kush

Flowering Time:
Indoor: 8-9 weeks.

From Elite Genetics(also through BCBD):
Twisted Purple OGK-$150 US/10 seeds
Product Information

Name:
ELTE - Twisted Purple OGK

Genetics:
Indica / Sativa Hybrid

Specifics:
Og Kush x Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel IBL

Flowering Time:
Indoor: 9 weeks

------------------------------------------------------------------
Next batch is from Greenhouse Seeds im getting some of there new color coated seeds to try out. the list is as follows: (all seeds on this list are feminized)

Trainwreck-
Awards:
Not introduced to competitions yet.

Genetics:
Original clone from Arcata, USA. Reversed 100% feminized.

Effect:
Like the name suggests, a real blast. It hits fast, and it hits hard. Stoney on the body, confusing and trippy on the brain. A truly powerful smoke.

Flowering indoor:
Ready in 8 weeks, expect a lot of resin and tower-like calyx formation deforming the buds in the final stages of ripening. Production up to 500 grams per square meter.

Flowering outdoor:
Ready beginning October, with stretchy branches and long shaped colas. Production up to 700 grams per plant.

THC: 19.34%

CBD: 0.94%

CBG: 1.01%

White Widow-

Awards:
1st prize Bio HTCC 1995.

Genetics:
Brazilian and South Indian.

Effect:
A relaxing indica feeling that evolves in a bursting sativa high. Very complex and enjoyable.

Flowering indoor:
8-9 weeks with a yield of 400 to 600 gr/ sqm.

Flowering outdoor:
Ready in early October above the equator; in May in the Southern hemisphere.

THC: 16.60%

CBD: 0.14%

CBG: 0.1%

Super Silver Haze-

Awards:
1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999.

Genetics:
Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.

Effect:
The most indica between the sativas, a classic hit. Strong, long lasting, blasting.

Flowering indoor:
10- 11 weeks with yield up to 800 gr/sqm.

Flowering outdoor:
Harvest in mid October in the Northern hemisphere, in mid May in the
Southern.

THC: 18.67%

CBD: 1.08%

CBG: 1.95%

And from there im gonna breed and create some new super strains as well as some uber BA medicine for me to smoke.

how/ where do u store all of these seeds while u dont use them? and how long do they stay good for?

I put them inside plastic viles, then i wrap the hole tube in electrical tape and toss them in the vacum seal bags and seal them up then label. works great. and so far 5 years is the oldest seed i've got to sprout.

what was the germ ratio of the 5 year old seeds? and where do u buy the vacum sealed bags, and viles lol

food saver vacum sealer. then just little plastic viles with screw on tops.

as for an update. not enough to take new pics. i topped 4 of my girls the 2 citralx? and 1 shiskaberryxNL and 1 NLxBB. willie is getting taller finally. had my only grape ape seed germ and die. my other 2 from seed are doing great showing 3 fingers on the second set of leafs and 5 on the third with really close nods. all the rest are looking beautiful. and its very reassuring to know that all but the 2 from seeds are females. that should give me a really good yield from a closet.

also a question for one of our family doctors/professors.

would it be a good idea to add an incandesent 65k bulb in with my CFL's that are mainly blue specturm 65k. or should i find a small wattage MH or HPS it has to be small wattage though. anything exceeding 80-100 watts will cause heat issues that can't be fixed. so i need some good advice or the direction to go with that.

as for the incandesent i was going to use is also a CFL style bulb with an incandesent light color instead of the bright whitish blue daylight style.

i was planning for something equal to 100watts or 150wats.

Fire it up
KT

Damn man you are quite the collector... good to see you sampling around to see whos got the best genetics. Hope the herb keeps flowin man.
Peace

thats really the only way to makes sure what ur growing is the best choice for not only your medicinal uses. but for the entire grow. with better genetics, you can count on better quality and usually an easier grow all depending on strain. Not to mention with all the different kinds I can finally make my own strain, and know fer sure that its gonna be killer. im thinking maybe a twisted purple OGK x with Grapefruit X super silver haze. then call it Da Banx -Twisted OG haze. but thats neither here nor there. one more thing is the very simple fact that i love to grow, and variety. With an order of this size i should be able to determine which companies genetics I can grow the best.

that sounds freakin awesome bro! man i really cant wait to start growing. and post some pics of ur babies!

not yet on the pics, they've started to push of branches on the topped ones, and the others are stacking nodes tight. but all in all they have changed drastically. i'll take some new pics and put them in probly about 4-6 more days. when there will be noticible differences.

good luck to ya when u get started. and thanks for hanging around and watching the show.

be patient. pics will be coming soon.

Looks good. How are you feeling about the willie? I liked the sound of it, but the length of the flowering turned me off.

I'm right with you on the variety of seeds. I, too, would like to build my own strain(s), but I've been stuck outdoors for all my years. The farthest I've gotten is to mix my bluberry with my mango just to see what comes of it. Other than that I'm too scared of losing the strains I have to really take any chances. I do have thseeds hog, and let me tell ya', that strain is HEAVY outdoors. I'd like to try a few more from that breeder.

I'm on board, lets see what these bag seeds come to look like...

would it be a good idea to add an incandesent 65k bulb in with my CFL's that are mainly blue specturm 65k. or should i find a small wattage MH or HPS
Def small wattage mh or hps.

Quite the seed selection there, which seed company did you place such a well rounded order with?

mistisrising said:
Looks good. How are you feeling about the willie? I liked the sound of it, but the length of the flowering turned me off.

I'm right with you on the variety of seeds. I, too, would like to build my own strain(s), but I've been stuck outdoors for all my years. The farthest I've gotten is to mix my bluberry with my mango just to see what comes of it. Other than that I'm too scared of losing the strains I have to really take any chances. I do have thseeds hog, and let me tell ya', that strain is HEAVY outdoors. I'd like to try a few more from that breeder.

I'm on board, lets see what these bag seeds come to look like...

Honestly, i had my outdoor crop get murdered by bad weather, and a couple friends of mine gave me 4 clones each. 1 of them was the willie nelson. Not to mention the fact i've read some great things about this strain. put it this way if you don't mind growing purps that are very potent small buds. then dealing with a few more weeks isn't so bad. first time i grew a purp of any kind i was almost disappointed until it was dried and curied. then i was happy. still some strains are not the types for high yields but some are and others are potent enough to make up for it. also the simple fact that Mr. Nelson himself liked it so much he bought the hole crop. so its kinda like getting your own piece of history from willie to add to your lungs

ktownlegend said:
Honestly, i had my outdoor crop get murdered by bad weather, and a couple friends of mine gave me 4 clones each. 1 of them was the willie nelson. Not to mention the fact i've read some great things about this strain. put it this way if you don't mind growing purps that are very potent small buds. then dealing with a few more weeks isn't so bad. first time i grew a purp of any kind i was almost disappointed until it was dried and curied. then i was happy. still some strains are not the types for high yields but some are and others are potent enough to make up for it. also the simple fact that Mr. Nelson himself liked it so much he bought the hole crop. so its kinda like getting your own piece of history from willie to add to your lungs

The one thing I didn't know about willie, was that it was purple. If you want a killer purple strain, try dj shorts blueberry. You can't find it under $100, but so what, purple and yield all in one. It also stays short.

i dont think you should add the incadecent, isnt it the wrong type of light?
id go with a mh

looks good so far. I, too, am thinking of switching to indoor growing. The weather is killing my crop each year so far. Even with a green house, we battled mildew.
Good luck Kt.

Latest posts

Back