10 out of 12 females

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Ive had my best female to male ratio yet. I must say that better conditions do increase females. My current grow has been my best conditions yet with very little to no stress and Ive ended up with much better results. I usually have about 50/50 but this time I ended up with more females. I germed 4 Pure Power Plants and all of those ended up female. I also germed 8 Top 44s and ended up with 6 females. I know they are not the best strains but I wanted to try some high yeilders instead of high potency. They are all around a foot tall now and will be going into flowering very soon. Pics will come soon.

tattooedhygrow said:
thats great bro good 4 u
Did u do anything diff this time 2 get that?

Yeah, I finally have a grow where I havent messed up anything and stressed the plants at all. There is allways something that goes wrong for me but I can honestly say I havent had a single problem this grow. Something like nutrient burn, or over watering, under watering, heat issues, ventilation, spider mites, or something happens. I have topped them all once or twice and that is the only stress they have gotten.

Latest posts

Back