1000w HPS NextGen Electronic Ballast Made By C.A.P.? HELP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Peace Love & Happiness
Reaction score
Buying a new 1k ballast and the guy told me its THE best ballast on the market today. I was going to buy Lumateks new ballast that runs both 120 and 240 but the guy said this is a much better ballast, so now I'm back to ground zero :confused: . HELP :D

Anyone ever hear of these ballast? If so is it true they are the best?

If CAP makes it, I would trust it, I don't know about being "the best", but I am sure it will work fine.

CAP rocks

what Hal said. i love me some 240V 1000W lumateks (what i use now) but the CAP work at any voltage 90-260 and they have a really long lamp cord, very small and light too. for once the hydro store ppl are telling the truth. i get all my other gear from CAP, i expect the ballasts to be of smae quality

Pepper said:
Buying a new 1k ballast and the guy told me its THE best ballast on the market today.

Let me guess..... he dont sell lumatek.

Not that there any better but all these hydro sales guys tell you what they sell is best.

Growdude said:
Let me guess..... he dont sell lumatek.

Not that there any better but all these hydro sales guys tell you what they sell is best.

Actually he sells every major brand of ballast, including Lumatek, but at first I thought the same thing you did.

Well I ended up buying the new Lumatek 1k ballast + large adjust-a-wing reflector + large spreader to go under the bulb + 1000w hortilux hps bulb.

The new lumatek ballast have a dimmer, like the quantum ballast and it also operats 120/240 all on the same ballast.

Latest posts

Back