16Oz Party Cup Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sixx are you doing this just for the heck of it or are you truly limited on space?

I am "somewhat" limited on space... This is really mostly curiousity, and a little experiment. I still have the same box I built last year... Approx 3x3x5.. I just recently read a couple threads about micro grows and decided I wanted to try it.
I snapped some pics last night...Gonna start a journal with these now.

hey Sixx has a whole section just for micro grows just a FYI there is alot of interesting grows in there

jesuse said:
i believe this to sir hamster im starting to ask myself wot kind of fourm im on my best freinds and work mate dont understand me wot chance some man from e mountians gona have //peeps keep pm me about bad language i dont even know i use its my vacablrie example piss head means drunk wher im from on hear could mean much worse and offend some peep on hear not my intended task

It is all good jesuse.....we all have our own flavor to our posts. If someone is gonna ridicule you for it then they are probably someone you don't want to deal with anyway.

I watered tonight...I Ph'd the tap water to 7 or just a bit under, then added a very weak dose of nutes...MAYBE 20% strength. They are looking healthy and are starting to overgrow the rim of the cups.

I started a grow journal, and will update there sometime this weekend with new pics.

i understand him fine.. hey jesuses.. try using punctuation marks like periods and commas (. , ?) to break up your sentences.. people wont rag you as much.. makes it easyer to read..

Like this

before
"shows some pics stinky are they in flower or wot any one ever do this b4 in party cups wot yeild wee talking troops"

After
shows some pics. stinky are they in flower or what? anyone ever do this b4 in party cups? what yeild wee talking troops?

Thats alot easyer to read.. peace

Latest posts

Back