1st grow...3 week flower..on track?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STW

Reaction score
Just wondering if these girls look on pace for 3 weeks into flower?

It's a Butterscotch/Hawaiian strain.

Thanks for the input......

Steve

flower 3wks 001.jpg

flower 3wks 003.jpg

flower 3wks 004.jpg

Looking great, keep it up and you'll love the ending...take care..

Reactions: STW
Reminds me of the butterscotch candies my grandfather used to give me as a kid, himmm, yummy.

STW said:
Just wondering if these girls look on pace for 3 weeks into flower?

Looks great to me :) Like ST said, keep it up... you can always check out other GJs to make a rough comparo.

Cheers,

Wow those look great. I have some WW and Hindu Kush going, and they are about 1 1/2 weeks behind yours. Those look really healthy. Did you veg under HPS?

Those girls sure look healthy. Did you veg under HPS? If not, what did you use? If ya don't mind me askin?

Don't mind at all.....

1000 watt mh for veg and hps for flower.

Pro-mix soil and Fox Farm nutes, careful attention to detail, and great advice from many on this site

STW said:
Don't mind at all.....

Pro-mix soil and Fox Farm nutes, careful attention to detail, and great advice from many on this site
I agree totally "attention to detail" is the secret to success, keep up the good work...take care..

look good to me keep up the good work looks like you have the rite combination for a good growing future

what lites do you have?

STW said:
Don't mind at all.....

Can you go into more detail about the nutes your feeding, how much and when?
I'll be starting nutes on my 1st grow soon, and i'm looking for comparitives from other peoples grow, thanks in advance......................:D

They don't look very well at all ! ...better give them to me bro ! i can pick em up if that helps ! peace ! nice grow !

The lights I used were from HTG...their budget ones. I can't remember the name.

I use Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom (Feeding schedule online at Fox Farm). Since I had no experience with growing or this strain I started light on the nutes. But soon learned that these ladies LIKE THE NUTE. I feed every other water and heavier then recommended. But Fox Farms schedule seems to be a good way to start.

Just have to watch the plants and let them tell you their needs. As a newbie I did not want to over water. Instead I tended to under water and had some problems from that.

Hope this helps....

Steve

How do you regualte your PH with all those FF nutes? I use FF and My PH is low from the nutes. And you definately use them alot more than I do.

I have well water and the PH is high, about 8...so i have to PH down every water.

very nice! just wondering, can u just use distilled water? is it the correct ph? instead of adjusting up and down..
thx

What do you adjust your ph to before you add nutes?

Distilled water is neutral and can be a little high. I use it for germ. though.

I ph down before adding nutes to 6.2 to 6.5 (soil) then check runoff once a week.

Latest posts

Back