2 1/2 month old

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
This my 4 grow and they were planted 12/11/07 and I had started with 16 plants and ended up with 7 and that really Bits !
But I am sooo glad for that because I don't have enough room in this grow box 3x4x7 for that many and it would been cramp in there and try to water all of those would of been Tough !!

Soil Reg. MG mix with flower burst
6.8 ph. water once a week and that depend on the moister, this water I don't have to mess with, to lower the PH.. Natural. with a mix of Super thrive once every 2 weeks..
12/12 light with CFL"s 6- 26 watt, 7- 14 watts daylight bulbs, 3-42 watts.

Looks good to me can't wait to get my HPS in there in 2 or 3 weeks !!

3.4.08 005.jpg

2-19 003.jpg

All local bagg weed that come from Mexico !!

Flyinghigh said:
12/12 light with CFL"s 6- 26 watt, 7- 14 watts daylight bulbs, 3-42 watts.

Looks good to me can't wait to get my HPS in there in 2 or 3 weeks !!

:holysheep: You've got 16 cfl fixtures in there? Total of 380 cfl watts? :eek: What a spaghetti pile of wiring you've got. Glad to hear you are going HPS. It will simplify your electrical dramatically, and be way more efficient lumenwise.

Your plants do look happy. Glad to see a Mexican bagseed grow too. Hope you get some great success with your new light and bagseed.

Those look great!:cool: My uncle and I grew some of the best buds we've ever had from some bag seed.:D It was a mixture of seeds through the years and we got some nice plants!(was an outdoor grow) One grew to be 8ft tall:eek: total yield was a pound and a half! Two we had topped many times. It took 12 steps each plant to get around the whole thing(2lbs each). Three that turned purple and only grew like 3ft tall, but purple!! Funny thing is we've never had any purple weed. How did we have those seeds?:huh: That's when I learned about pheno's.You'll get some suprises here and there using bagseed! With Phenotypes and all. More people should do it! Good luck on your grow!!!
By the way you'll love hps your getting, I did and still do!

Pot Belly said:
:holysheep: You've got 16 cfl fixtures in there? Total of 380 cfl watts? :eek: What a spaghetti pile of wiring you've got. Glad to hear you are going HPS. It will simplify your electrical dramatically, and be way more efficient lumenwise.

Your plants do look happy. Glad to see a Mexican bagseed grow too. Hope you get some great success with your new light and bagseed.

Thanks
I been gone for a week and my ligghts come on at nigh time and I wasn't able to check on them..
My lights here to low and burn the tops alittle and I was using PH water that was getting lower with out dumping alot of lemon juice in .
the plant in the far back on the right side had one of those Jobs flower feeder drip in it and it was to much for her and the other side that one is doing great except for the top was burnt.

My Cfl light are fine, and so is the wiring and everything is on a surge protector anyway. Yea can't wait to get the HPS in there! ;) I got to put back in 3 of my 42 watts that I had taken out of there for my other box for other plants I was waiting for sex and which I killed a Hermie and Keep the 2 female and put them back into the flowering room.

Other then that there doing great..

Latest posts

Back