2lb conquest, Ebb&Flow style ENJOY THE PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
Hey J,
In pics #1 and #2 in your first post, what is that on the wall on the left? A fan? Are those strips of mylar on the fan? Again, awesome set-up, thanks for sharing.

that is a vertical oscillating fan with strips of aluminum tape on the vents to cut down on the turbulence.

i disassembled the fan and rigged it upside down so it could hang and still do its job.

Nice looking set up but is this your first time growing the Cheese?

24 plants will probably defeat your carbon filter.I had around 10 Cheese clones in a system with a new 150mm (6") carbon filter and it went through it like it wasnt there.

I had to fill up a bucket with fabric conditioner solution and play the output air over that which sorted things a treat.

Cheese isn't a big yielder and you don't want to flip them to 12/12 too early as with Cheese if you do that they come out Lowryder sized,below an oz and you are looking for about 1 1/2 oz per plant aren't you so I'd flip 'em at about 10" height and they'll end up about 26-28 inches tall.

here is my uk cheese and a budded mature one at 8 weeks btw getting killed in 2 days time:D

rockster may shed some light on whether he thinks its uk cheese.

i for one think not:p

lol

skallie

cheese.jpg

sidecheese.jpg

bigggggg.jpg

biggyside.jpg

bud.jpg

hey skallie was there something wrong with ur plants in pic 3 and 4 or just normal due to hem being finished

20 days. any updates on this grow j?

i've used the floranova 2 part nutes going on two years. i like it for the simplicity of it. there are a few ammendments you can use towards end of flowering to boost essential oils, although, i just go with the fn straight thru til flush.

a true stoner product due to the ease of use, with great results. i could see me mixing 6-8 nutes w/ammendments. i would most likely slip in some area, and cause catastrophy. not one for keeping a log up that well, so fn is the best choice for me.

+ , did you see the lui , grown with nothing but fn bloom, grow, in my av?;) :D ...

hope your grow is going well for you j...Irish...

Latest posts

Back