3 6 Mafia afraid of me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaSm

Reaction score
So theyre coming to town with Lil wyte and project pat (if were LUCKY theyll use old music, yeah righttttt) so I went online to buy tickets and this is verbatum copy/paste what it says on the website

talent

Three 6 Mafia, Lil Wyte, Project Pat

info

Goodfellas Productions presents Academy Award Winning artist Three 6 Mafia featuring Lil Wyte & Project Pat. See them perform their hits "Stay Fly", "Sippin on Syrup", & "Lolli Lolli", A GUARANTEED 2 HR PERFORMANCE!

All Ages

infoline

907-277-1428

doors open

07:00PM AKST

will call closes

11:00PM AKST

remember to bring

Cameras will be allowed.

items not allowed

No NINJA STARS OR SAMURAI SWORDS

What the hell? How un-american is it to bar me from bringing my katana and my ninja stars to a concert? Is there any other way to go to a concert? Nevermind the fake little hard(butts) who are probably heated (at least in their car) and I cant bring my ninja stars?

Now that's funny right there!

I called that Number..and baught some tickets..will ya be there? ill bring my own weed...okay? ya need to supply the drinks...
oh...and Im not into waxing...:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
I called that Number..and baught some tickets..will ya be there? ill bring my own weed...okay? ya need to supply the drinks...

:rofl: yer kilin me man ....

4u2sm0ke said:

Yer KILLING me over here too dude...:dancing: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :dancing:

my buddy told me they just hook a lap top up and play wangsta beats

Heemhoff17 said:
my buddy told me they just hook a lap top up and play wangsta beats

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. W..T..F.. :rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...I gotta get the hell outa here :hubba:

Never heard of this music:confused:
Is there a link to a sample of this such "gangsta rhymes and shite":fid:
Hook a brotha up:D
How much loot are tix and can I wear some Bling?

UCanDoIt said:
Never heard of this music:confused:
Is there a link to a sample of this such "gangsta rhymes and shite":fid:
Hook a brotha up:D
How much loot are tix and can I wear some Bling?

:spit:

Latest posts

Back