3 Weeks vacatoin and come home to this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubba havent seen ya round good to hear from ya. ive tried apple cider on couple of occasions & 2 no prevail. only caught maybe a 1/2 doz. strips on other hand work 4 me. flying high def try if u have some @ home. think i got the hoydie toydie gnats in my room, dont like my flavor.
Dubbaman said:
Awwww man you have gnats and it sounds like its a bad infestation of them too. Them little non flying ones that are coming out of the soil are root eaters until they get to the top and fly away. Let your potters dry out and put down a small dish of apple vinegar to lure the flying ones to it, or a fly strip i use both :giggle: they get the apple smell and want it and next thing you know they are all going HELP MEEEEE!! as for the burning at the tips and the tacoing of the leaf it looks like some over feeding id do a pH check (water runoff not soil) and adjust as needed. Remember many strains don't necessarily need much in the way of extra foods and the whole concept of feeding is/was more prominent for hydro/DWC than soil mixes, soil tends to have what a plant wants/ needs in it already and the roots will find it some extra here and there wont hurt but if its too much and too regular it can/ will hurt. MOJO-A-GOGO for a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back