300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think it might be a little too late to super crop. yeah she stretched quite a bit. i didn't expect her to do that. the other big bud clone didn't stretch much at all.

look what arrived in the mail today

should i start a new thread for creating fem seeds or combine it into this thread?

cs.jpg

If its still stretching buddy it ain't to late... Love the reply tho. Good luck with the harvest.

This is in response to your fem bean response...

NO. You should learn how to grow, understand breeding and then begin to pollen chuck.... Not try and make fem beans right off the bat.

Why don't you send that to a breeder that can know how to use it?

Sorry but NOOBS trying to breed right off the bat pisses me off. I know MANY ppl that have taken our great genetics and then pollen chucked for profit and act like they are a REAL breeder.

Fk that.

Polluting the genepool is #1 no-no.

no offense but everybody starts somewhere. i've run across hurdles that have given me more education than reading books and forum advice. i'm all about experimenting and gaining that experience. no basketball player becomes great from sitting on the bench.

thanks for the noob comment. here are some photos from my pull from my blue dream girl i chopped yesterday. this is from one plant. i'd say it's not too shabby for a noob.

IMG_3051.JPG

IMG_3052.JPG

IMG_3054.JPG

Kill a Watt said:
no offense but everybody starts somewhere. i've run across hurdles that have given me more education than reading books and forum advice. i'm all about experimenting and gaining that experience. no basketball player becomes great from sitting on the bench.

thanks for the noob comment. here are some photos from my pull from my blue dream girl i chopped yesterday. this is from one plant. i'd say it's not too shabby for a noob.

not bad at all, she looks great and how about that hash from the clippers?:hubba:.:D .. so how much dry bud you think youll get from this one bluedream plant? i know is wet but if you had to guess?

Kill a Watt said:
look what arrived in the mail today

should i start a new thread for creating fem seeds or combine it into this thread?

if thats what you want go fo it

fem seeds would be kinda hard no? but I am making a few REGULAR seeds with this crop(just one bud or two) this will be my very first time
just so I have some genes I can keep for years :D
good luck my friend!
how are the aliens doing?

i've picked out 1 abb and 1 blue widow for the breeding experiment. (not the 6 abb i have for this grow)

the plan is to create abb, blue widow and abbxbw, bwxabb fem seeds.

as for the dry weight.. not sure.

Listen, I'm trying to save you headache. Congrats on the chop but just because you have a harvest under you belt doesn't qualify being able to understand breeding.

You can't just pick a plant and hope for the best... You will end up with herms and ALOT of wasted time.

I might have come off harsh but even VERY expierenced breeders end up with nanners over and over again. I understand you enthusiasm but it takes ALOT of know-how to end up with TRUE fem seeds.... I'd bet 99% on heartache later to come.

Research, research,RESEARCH... Before you even think of trying this....

Trust me I'm saving you a **** load of time love and effort...

I'm a tester for multiple breeders and have been running into this very thing lately... TODAY as a matter of fact...

Looking at the time it was yesterday, but finding NANNERS on fem strains is HEARTBREAKING!!!

I'm not looking to run this strain after this run but want to preserve it by seed. The only way I can see that happen is building my own time machine or creating fem seeds. I have the schematics for building the time machine. i flipped a coin and it landed on heads which is creating fem seeds.

started spraying the plants with CS yesterday. looking forward to making fem seeds :)

i'd put the link here but i got it from another cannabis forum. a guy who has successfully made fem seeds has given me the game plan on creating fem seeds.

Have fun with herms buddy!!!

To think you can hit any plant and make fem beans is highlarious!!

If making fem seeds was that easy and foolproof, everyone would be doing it. Breeders grow hundreds of plants to find suitable candidates to make fem seeds. And even then with all the controls they (hopefully) use, we still get a fair number of hermies from fem seeds. I can see that we are not going to talk you out of it, but I am also one who believes it is a bad idea. I believe that amateurs attempting to make fem seeds and people planting known hermy seeds are creating a proliferation of hermies. Years ago, I never saw a hermy.

Also, take everything that you see and hear on the internet with a grain of salt. Anyone can say they have had great success without any kind of proof at all. In fact, most people will claim success even if failing when it comes to something like this on the internet.

"Also, take everything that you see and hear on the internet with a grain of salt."

this is why i try for myself. if i fail, its a lesson learned. it's ALL GOOD with me. they have that saying.. "live and learn"

anyhow, time for another update. gotta find the charger again lol

Latest posts

Back