85cannabliss & The Stranger Freezer Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DankCloset said:
hey bro, have you gotten your problem with the one afghan figured out? well i was thinkin, you have em in such small pots, your watering has to be off the hook, maybe you're going to long in between watering? assimilating water and nutrients quick.

Dc

p.s. i had a problem with my tomato's this year cuz i payed more attention to my plants, i didnt water enough so it ruined my fruit.

now that we are down to 2 plants im gonna pot-up asap, the last few weeks with lots of room for the roots to grow will ensure they dont stress at a crucial point in bud growth :p

85cannabliss said:
thanks for looking in every1, and BFOK looks like well both be enjoying our smokes at the same time then, see you around.

85C

Sure will. as long as she stay on the tright and narrow ill have a nice lil harvest. im start takeing a sample at week 7 and smoke it when i take a sample for week 8. then it will come down on week 9 Dec27th:hairpull: Ima be watch them trichs like a hawk :watchplant: I CANT WAIT!!!! and i know you cant either

nice lookin ladies for sure...ill be watchin em fatten up in your updates!

thanks alot guys, ill update this weekend. took a few fan leaves off due to the rusting getting worse, so im hoping they will go all the way. ive tried flushing them and then starting weak feeding again, but the rusting has stopped or slowed alot at least. its been 4 weeks now so only 4 weeks left (roughly).

havent been able to update as of late but we have finished grow no.1 and the ethiopian is a nice smoke. stil waiting on the afghan to dry properly, and ill let you know how it smokes when its ready. we had to cut early due to the rust fungus problem getting worse. only got 1/2 oz total but for our first grow were happy to get that.

if any1 has been following the 'afghans in a PC case' journal then there are 2 comfirmed females that took the place of these 2 in the freezer.

thanks for all the help and ideas you threw at us, it helped us get what we did.

85CANNABLISS

Latest posts

Back