alrite lar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this is such a friendly site im completely overwhelmed by the welcome committee
skallie

I couldn't make heads or tails of your post. This is what I found on google:

The Scouse House Cafe

The Scouse House serves traditional British food, with a special emphasis on local dishes. We offer mouth-watering breakfasts, elevenses, lunches, ...

But welcome! This is a friendly place :D

:welcome::48:IT's hard to say hello, when your post are :confused2:
Try to be nice and don't give such confusing and sarcastic replies. Or when people see your name they just pass the post or thread on by:peace:

Ok thanks all.
Im a scouser born and bred in Liverpool U.K. so scouse along with skallie are but a few nicknames given to us scousers.
Ouse is how we scousers speak and by ouse i mean spoken in the queens english is house.
skallie

skallie said:
Wow this is such a friendly site im completely overwhelmed by the welcome committee
skallie

now then now then now then

ta lar

Its yer friendly nature that attracts all the attention.......:hubba:

n up the MC Blues........:D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OY! SCOUSE!! BRING MY TELLY BACK!!! :laugh:

:ciao: :welcome: :48: :fly:

:evil:

Welcome, and remember, a lot of us are Americans--which means we don't speak anyone's English.

PencilHead said:
Welcome, and remember, a lot of us are Americans--which means we don't speak anyone's English.

:yeahthat:...

:ciao: and a warm Welcome from Seattle , Wa..Hope you enjoy your stay..be sure to look over the site rules..I think they are in every Language:giggle: just not some..:lama: Hope to see ya around..until then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome scallie. Sorry I didn't welcome you sooner, I've been a little busy. :D

Welcome! And dont stress a thing. I dont speak in my native state language either.
(be to much like watching a episode of Squidbillies if I did)

I'll swap you the TV for a Subaru Impreza.
I wouldn't drive it though although i bet a penny to a pinch of sh,,, poo you know what to do with it lol.

I'm only messing fella, bet its rougher here than at yours lol.

Again,,, welcome fella :)

Lol skallie

Hello and welcome.....................:cool:

Quick question for you

Why does the river Mersey RUN through Liverpool ? ;).........he he he

lmao some more

Because if it went any slower they'd nick it.........:rofl: :rofl:

sorry skallie just winding you up...;)

but tell me it isn't true....:rolleyes:

Its a UK thing, basically Liverpool tends to get a bit of a bad rep lol thats just how we do it, if i told where i was from he'd have some remarks for me i'm sure lol.

Speke ;) for yourself lol:p

Newbud said:
Its a UK thing, basically Liverpool tends to get a bit of a bad rep lol thats just how we do it, if i told where i was from he'd have some remarks for me i'm sure lol.

speke now thats ruff lar the planes dont even want to land at john lennon cos they nick the wheels.
so newbud what year is the skooby rofl where you from then newbud i reckon your a southener and ill hazard a guess walthamstow east 17
or little india as i like to call the place.
lol
skallie

Latest posts

Back