Amazing world of Gavita's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFever

Reaction score
Just wanted to post the amazing world growing with Gavita's :):eek: starting week 4 VEG estimated yield 7 - 8 pounds :holysheep: total actual power coming out of 1 Gavita 1150 watts x 3 :)

w8x7.jpg

That one sweet ScroG. Pardon my ignorance but what is Gavita's?

chazmaine420 said:
That one sweet ScroG. Pardon my ignorance but what is Gavita's?

gavita.jpg

540 free shipping>>>http://compare.ebay.com/like/251276571768?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&bigimg=y

Should be wall to wall Dank in there in not too long....looking good.

TY Hamster Lewis just setting up another room 6000 watts of Gavita's with with 3 LEP- Pro plasma's in between them thats going to be a test to see how these plasma's Do if it goes well then one huge grow and retiring lol

Looks Great DrFever, very impressive. :aok:

trillions of atoms said:
Looking good, hope yer not trimming in the dark! ;)
lol no but i will be drying in the Dark :hubba:

Great looking grow Doc... :D

Hey Hammy! :ciao: You need to watch the Gavita video on youtube to get a full dose of the Kool Aid..... :hubba: :p

:holysheep:

:bong:

DrFever, I've just been researching these Gavita's lights and i am both impressed and confused. If you could explain what the advantage to these is it would be greatly appreciated. Like whats up with the Plasma lights? The ballast is directly attached to the lamp? Is this completly different from HPS lights?

just came from their home site, says their accounts have been suspended?

Latest posts

Back