An Inside Look at Oregon's Marijuana Cafe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
At a newly opened cafe in Oregon, people can sit around legally toking from a 'vaporizer' that spews mist containing pot's active chemicals. Patrons all carry medical marijuana cards. One Note: Many news outlets have called this the first marijuana cafe in the United States, but that isn't true. California had a few that opened in the 1990s.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/v/k3Ci5X4ZX_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&

hxxp://tinyurl.com/ya99cns

Did you read the sign in the background? It said Rump Spankers hahahahahahha. Alos it was awesome because in the middle of the video when the lady was talking there were people coughing in the background haha

Ya, I thought that was weird, as I have puffed tough in many clubs in Cali since '97???

o K U S H o said:
Did you read the sign in the background? It said Rump Spankers hahahahahahha. Alos it was awesome because in the middle of the video when the lady was talking there were people coughing in the background haha

:rofl: Rump spankers was the club name befor the cafe...lol..was a Gay guy bar..lol...Nt that i went there..:p just find funny what it became...

I think that was well done video I like the sign and the buds! happy T Day Folks!

So, 4u, just how do you know this? LMAO

one thing i wonder is if they drive home from the cafes do the cops ever bust them? here they have gotten in trouble for sitting right outside bars and nailing people....

Theres no breathalyzer test for mj, and cops can prove when u smoked, so its probably hard to bust patrons for DUI.

Since i smoke constantly throughout the day, i dont even know whats its like to drive sober anymore, though imo weed just doesnt impair my driving

greenfriend said:
Theres no breathalyzer test for mj, and cops can prove when u smoked, so its probably hard to bust patrons for DUI

I guess you haven't seen the new High Times yet?...on page 12

"Bid a final farewell to Privacy"

"Technology is not your friend. Phillips Electronics has developed a new, intrusive device for cops to use when drivers are stopped. A "suspect" will be required to spit into a small recepticle for saliva collection. The recepticle is then inserted into a testing device, which uses nanotechnology to determine (within 90 seconds) whether the sample contains any cocaine, heroin, amphetamine, methamphetamine, or cannabis. Phillips announced that the device would debut in Europe by the end of 2009."

Just another slap from big brother!

Dang, I hadnt heard of that Phillips device, but it seems to me that if you have been toking, you probably have some serious cottonmouth, and cant spit at all

legalize_freedom said:
I guess you haven't seen the new High Times yet?...on page 12

"Bid a final farewell to Privacy"

"Technology is not your friend. Phillips Electronics has developed a new, intrusive device for cops to use when drivers are stopped. A "suspect" will be required to spit into a small recepticle for saliva collection. The recepticle is then inserted into a testing device, which uses nanotechnology to determine (within 90 seconds) whether the sample contains any cocaine, heroin, amphetamine, methamphetamine, or cannabis. Phillips announced that the device would debut in Europe by the end of 2009."

Just another slap from big brother!
Wow that just put a knot in my stomach. That makes me sick to know that this is what the world is coming too.

Still a EPIC sign tho

Latest posts

Back