an opitomy??..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trillions of atoms said:
Ohh and I have the Highest grade bridge for sale...the finest on the east coast!!!!

I might be interested as long as it's not a New York/Manhattan bridge. New York bridges are junk :hubba: My momma didn't raise no dummy :D

OldHippieChick said:
:hubba: :doh: I just had my first hermi experience... I'm in. And of course ... they are autos. Insert evil laugh here:__________:evil:

If we could only locate this Ripz character to be in charge of mailings and donations.....

Your first hermie experience? Well I'm very happy for you, was as it as good for him/her as it was for you OHC?

And with a dwarf too, how very bohemian!

Rockster said:
Your first hermie experience? Well I'm very happy for you, was as it as good for him/her as it was for you OHC?

We're shopping for a larger place.... fingers crossed ;)
PS: I missed that happy avatar :D

But Hick, would you be able to reccomend me or do you not know me that well? I want in, but I don't have any seeds, what do I do?

well rosebud what you do is get a bag of brick wee pick out all the seeds and give them a cool name and bamm your in with tons of seeds to share.

how often do you think that will happen?

Rockster said:

............................................................................:doh:

Whatcha gonna call it--HeShe Seed Company?

Once you're up and gunning, you should come out with a 40- to 50-part line of nutes--that's where the money is, right? With all the confused genes that would be floating around your in shed, you could grow whiskers on a boob with that stuff if you could concentrate it.

Someone already beat you to the draw on this idea hick.
seen an off the wall seedbank last year selling "perpetual marijuana strains"
"This AMAZING 100% female buds strain grows and seeds then come back next year, just leave a few buds on it. year after year they will come back and you'll have bud forever." :doh:
No lie, I'll try to find the link again

I was googling Greenhouse Seeds and it sent me here.. What the hell?? I don't think the seed mafia is gonna like this at all. Of course, when I say seed mafia what I mean is, there is no seed mafia:confused2: Ahem... Same as Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw, just an accidentally hermied product of your overly stimulated imagination. Someone might know it's really Northern Hemisphere Monkey Paw grown anywhere south of Bird Street in Tallahassee (Art Vandolay et al., You seedy tricksters, you...)... The seed syndicate has seen that this information is NOT available to the general public, per say. And when I say seed syndicate, what I mean is no such establishment exists... But I digress..

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

You cannot see me, because I was never here..

Signed~

Guido The Fish
Creator of Guido's Haze (much better than Neville's..), purposely feminized for your enjoyment and convenience....

Hick said:
a dangerous thing "thinking"..;)
....thinkng about setting up my own website (of course it couldn' be in relation to MP in any way).. where we could all send in our seeds from accidental pollination, from stray hermie stamen, ect. in and swap them out with other folks who have done the same!! (but aren't telling either) :p
We won't want to potray it that way of course. We will allege that they are purposely and selectively bred so people will believe that they are going to benefit. Then once we've collected a big pile of these top genetics, we can disapear and open our very own seedbank!..:woohoo:
Anybody else in???
Didn't you get an invite to the trade site? I don't think the seeds they give out are hermies, just free.

Yo Ho Ho N,

As a professional Ghost I am always willing to lurk around in the shadows, and do my part. beside playing johnny pot seed just trips my trigger. LOL

smokin in peace
KK :cool2:

I'm going to start a line of vegan blood and bone meal.:eek:

Bet I could find all I need in SoCal.:hubba:

Could tout it as giving your buds that "Crunchy Granola" flavor. :rofl: :rofl:

Blend it special for all those hermi seeds.:D

Wet

Hick said:
a dangerous thing "thinking"..;)
....thinkng about setting up my own website (of course it couldn' be in relation to MP in any way).. where we could all send in our seeds from accidental pollination, from stray hermie stamen, ect. in and swap them out with other folks who have done the same!! (but aren't telling either) :p
We won't want to potray it that way of course. We will allege that they are purposely and selectively bred so people will believe that they are going to benefit. Then once we've collected a big pile of these top genetics, we can disapear and open our very own seedbank!..:woohoo:
Anybody else in???

:rofl: I been wanting send ya all my Hermie beans..they not hermie though...the all femenized...i think they call it selfing...:giggle:...Let me know when the site is up so I can come and cause Havick..and psot senceless posts..:D ...take care and be safe

:confused2:will CFL loving Auto Hermies be the main thing?

If I become a Cannibal that only eats Vegan will I get all my nutrients?

PencilHead said:
Whatcha gonna call it--HeShe Seed Company?

Once you're up and gunning, you should come out with a 40- to 50-part line of nutes--that's where the money is, right? With all the confused genes that would be floating around your in shed, you could grow whiskers on a boob with that stuff if you could concentrate it.

"Shim seeds!"

Can someone make seeds that when the plant is at full maturity, all the leaves fall off and you don't have to trim it?

NorCalHal said:
Can someone make seeds that when the plant is at full maturity, all the leaves fall off and you don't have to trim it?

I think all seeds will produce plants that self trim - the trick is not to water them the final 6 weeks.

Latest posts

Back