Any artistic stoners out there with photoshop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
ARGH! Photoshop is a little complicated. I need a simple text design for a project I am doing.

I also need a simple flash intro.

Full credit given to whoever can help. It's for a little animation project I am doing.

Figured if someone out there is a little baked and wants to take a shot at it send me a pm.

Hope I am allowed to ask for a little help with this here. It's my fav place on the web and stoners are just naturally more artistic.
:confused:

Well Im an artistic stoner (at least i like to think so), I dont use photoshop however, it kinda sucks, way to complicated and the user interface is sh**e.. id go with something more simple like paint shop pro as its perfect for simple stuff

Hey, Ive got a loaded bong, some construction paper and a 1/2 a box of crayons!! Can I help?? I got the munchies and I'm out of cookies so I may be down a crayon here in a minute....but I got 4 left..red, blue, yellow and midnite sun. What?? what the bleeps is midnite sun?? My crayons have been infiltrated..hhhmmmm

haha.

All I really need is a nice is some text. With maybe a drop down shadow and something else lol. I am a writer I don't do graphics you know. Anyhow the animation is about graffiti artists so kinda on the graffiti side of looks.

Only reason I said photoshop was because that is what I have... and yes it's way too complicated, took me 20 mins to figure out how to CUT something out of a picture !

And i'm supposed to have a genius IQ, which doesn't help at ATM's either

Any takers/tokers lol.

Thanks.

i get really high and draw EDITED FOR LANGUAGE up **** on my desks at school. thats about it

Ugh.

This is my try at the logo kinda. Even though it's not going to be official logo no matter what ...just a website place mat until we launch.

Except my version really sucks. It is embarrassing, doesn't even look like graffiti. And that street is horrible! I wanted to add some crumpled up spraycans, a bag of nugs, a scale, and a gun around the bottom but my art skills blow.

The animation show is about a crew of graf artists having to deal drugs in the city. They aren't a gang or violent in fact opposite. But life is what life is.

ugh.jpg

Latest posts

Back