any help will be greatly appreciated!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
legalize_freedom said:
Hey man...I'm not one of them hard core, "I'd rather walk through dog crap barefoot, than ride a jap bike" kind of guys. I owned a Valkrie for a few yrs 6cy 6 seperate carbs, but got hard up for money, and had to sell it. Both of my harley's were bought in the late 80's before the prices got out of hand, when all the yuppies and movie stars started riding them. I traded for the sportster was equivelent to 1200 bucks, and paid 3500 for the FLH...I couldn't afford (or would want) a new one...lol. My Valykrie was like a caddilac...smooth nice ride, with plenty of power.

well economics plays the big part in what I ride. I would rather be riding without dog crap on my boot then not riding! my 1100 is plenty quick enough to get me in trouble and as for the harley thing I used to own a
kz 1000 and a buddie had a new 1983 sportster i dont know if it was because amf was building them back then or what but he had to carry tools and stop every 50 or 60 miles and stop and tighten everything up. we were going down the road one day and his horn just fell off!!!! I guess the moral to that story is dont by a bike from a company that build bowling machines!

everyone has their choices mine just happens to be cheaper like I said economics !

I feel the same way...whatever you got to do to keep your knees in the breeze. I have some friends that are Mr harley....lol...it's an ego trip for them, I just love to ride..if I could buy a brand new bike I would get a BMW, or a ducati, personaly...but I can't even make a truck payment at the moment...lol...lay offs suck!

legalize_freedom said:
I feel the same way...whatever you got to do to keep your knees in the breeze. I have some friends that are Mr harley....lol...it's an ego trip for them, I just love to ride..if I could buy a brand new bike I would get a BMW, or a ducati, personaly...but I can't even make a truck payment at the moment...lol...lay offs suck!

BMW now your talking that would be my choice if I had the doe! who cares about status as long as you can have the wind in your face.

Latest posts

Back