anyone else had a hard time getting a HID?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamstein

Reaction score
im in the UK and there was no way id pay for somehting as specific as a HID on a credit card or on the net.
after going to like 10 differant garden centers and getting some VERY dodgy looks (i literally felt i had to run out of B&Q) the only way i could get one is to find an online store and get the address. after over a hundred miles of driving i finally got a 600 watt HPS setup from a great guy (who clearly knew what i was going to do with it) cracking adventure but im not sure what to do if the bulb dies im not driving all the way there again for a 20-30 quid HPS bulb!

Just order them online. many flood lights require HPS bulbs and not an abnormal thing. A growing reflector and ballast is pretty much for one thing only. Growing.

bulb shouldnt be too hard then.

so long as i dont have to leave the country at speed everything is going fine, i can see about a centimeter of sprout from 2 of my 6 plants atm (dont worry the HID isnt on yet)

Latest posts

Back