Anyone else seem to max out on THC when they partake in edibles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
:yeahthat:

It seems like I can't achieve the same level of medication after eating my first pot "cookie/biscuit/w/e" unless i wait a good week or two?

Even smoking cannabis seems to be diminshed for awhile.

Anyone get like that with edibles?

or izzit just me...lol....?

The only issues I have with edibles day to day is deep fry for instance. Start with a fresh batch of oil and get killer French fries. A couple of days later even adding more enhanced coconut oil to the fryer and making more fries. Half the buzz. Garlic toast is the most consistent for us. The wife makes a killer garlic butter spread. I always delivers day to day.

I've been on a 3 day cannabutter eating binge while my sis was here. Got up this morning, went to do the vape and wake, and I knew I had over done it. Had to do 3 bags instead of 2 to get my regular morning buzz.

Orca, would your wife share her recipe?

tried my marble cheesecake brownie and man it gave me a deep body buzz, complete different high from smoking jack47. Nowhere near hallucinogenic like my back a year ago...lol...but very very relaxing.

glad I'm not the only one.

One thing I would like to say about edibles is that ours is always a mix of all our cuttings. I works great for us. I've been working with a friend that has insomnia. Getting ready to make him some oil of LA Confidential by Skunk. A very interesting strain by DNA genetics. One of the two strains that they did not continue in there Skunk Train line. Really hoping this helps him out.

I have noticed that I reached a satisfying high smoking some god stuff from the dispensary after not using mj in any form for a few weeks after edibles then again I over ate with every does edibles seems the way to medicate .

don't ya just lov'em I hope mine is ready soon me want to munch

oh and I have noticed that when theres mj in the food I eat I eat alot less most times it tends to curve my appetite does it do the same for you ?

Latest posts

Back