anyone ever used an ardvark trimming machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
ya know the attachment that hooks upto your ole vacuum cleaner hose:D

well ive looked at it and although its considered to do the job very well yet is priced at 400 gbp although a few outlets retail at a discounted price of 275 gbp:holysheep:

now having being in the cnc/plasma cutting/mechanical/fabrication/welding/production industry for the most part of my life im considering buying one of these ardvark trimmers and making it better yet putting it out to the market place at less than half of the discounted price thus making it affordable for the average joe to trim their prized buds with ease.:D

i mean who wouldnt pay say 150 gbp to save like 7 hours of trim time along with a better trimmed up bud job:hubba:

so say ya piece folks i need the feedback:D:rolleyes:

already thought of a name for it

'the **** easy bud trimmer end of'

rotflmao

uk420maan:D

Hey Joe-
Although you could probably produce it for less, due to initial set up costs, packaging, limited market, distribution challenges, etc. you most likely wouldn't be able to sell it for much less and still break even.

But to answer your question, I'd buy one. Trimming is not very enjoyable for me.

twas a moment of madness i tell ye

better sticking to what i do for work to make money i suppose

check out this cheaper version of the ardvark 77 u.k. quids i could convert it to trim buds i reckon as its basically the same principle so i may buy one and get testing on mates cheese's.

i just wish the link had a video i think after a joint it would be funny as.

hxxp://www.flowbee.com/index.html

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back