Anyone have any easy good recipes or links on how to get some decent concentrate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
I have a few plants that I'd rather just turn into some sort of hash or concentrate due to lack of quality buds. It's my first harvest and I've never washed or done anything like that so I'm looking for some beginner type shit to wash the larfy plants.

Anyone got anything for me?

Thank you!

-Blaze on 🔥

QWET is super easy, super strong dab stuff. All you need is weedbud, everclear and a freezer.

Bubble bags is how I make smokable (not dab) hashish. Buds, ice, freezer and bags.

Bubba

I have a few plants that I'd rather just turn into some sort of hash or concentrate due to lack of quality buds. It's my first harvest and I've never washed or done anything like that so I'm looking for some beginner type shit to wash the larfy plants.

Anyone got anything for me?

Thank you!

-Blaze on 🔥
Tear your buds up a little and put them in a mason jar. Freeze overnight, a long with a bottle of everclear. Prepare another jar with coffee filter. Being careful to keep all as cold as possible, cover the weed with everclear and shut freezer back quick. I think ( but would check graywolf article) 6 mins. Quickly pour off alcohol into filter jar, replace alcohol on weed put back in freezer, 6 mins and repeat, keeping second batch separate. Second batch will be a little more sleepy.

Let alcohol evaporate, I pour mine in a pyrex container that fits on top of a heart I have. It is slow, overnight, next day watch until alch. Is gone and scoop up the honey.

Bubba

Bubble hash is very nice. I have one of those little washing machines from Bubbledude, and his set of bags.

Bubba

Do I have to wait for my buds to dry and cure before doing any of this guys?

I do for qwet. Bubble hash fresh is fine, but still must be frozen. Subcool always said fresh frozen buds are best for bubble. I've had great results with both.

Bubba

QWET is super easy, super strong dab stuff. All you need is weedbud, everclear and a freezer.

Bubble bags is how I make smokable (not dab) hashish. Buds, ice, freezer and bags.

Bubba

bingo

QWET

there is a tutorial by GW on here somewhere but i cant find it

Tear your buds up a little and put them in a mason jar. Freeze overnight, a long with a bottle of everclear. Prepare another jar with coffee filter. Being careful to keep all as cold as possible, cover the weed with everclear and shut freezer back quick. I think ( but would check graywolf article) 6 mins. Quickly pour off alcohol into filter jar, replace alcohol on weed put back in freezer, 6 mins and repeat, keeping second batch separate. Second batch will be a little more sleepy.

Let alcohol evaporate, I pour mine in a pyrex container that fits on top of a heart I have. It is slow, overnight, next day watch until alch. Is gone and scoop up the honey.

Bubba
Looking at the tutorial, I see it is three minutes, not 6. I run my little bubble hash washing machine two runs. Once 6 minutes, second on, 12 minutes. I keep them separate. That's where I got 6 minutes from

If you want high quality bubble, smoke the 6 minute batch however you smoke bubble.

If I want smokable hash, add just enough of the 12 minute batch to stiffen it a little. I have a drying process that's done before the mix. It's a trial and error thing you will develope a touch for getting it right. Results in dark Afghani like hash

Bubba

Thank you guys! I will read through this when I have some time this weekend!💪

I do for qwet. Bubble hash fresh is fine, but still must be frozen. Subcool always said fresh frozen buds are best for bubble. I've had great results with both.

Bubba
Wow I never heard of any of that. I was jusr turning mine into cana-oil if it didn't look good enough to smoke or gift.

Not sure, but I think he kept out more trash making the bubble more pure.

Latest posts

Back