anyone in the u.s. ever order seeds and didnt recieve them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
i was just wondering if i shoud be worried if customs stoped a package with 6 10 packs in it. my buddy told me they take the seeds and send a letter saying there illegal to procure in the united states. but i need more reassurance than that if anyone had this prob please let me now of the outcome thanks Pothead420:hairpull:

It is very rarely that seeds will get caught. They do from time to time though. Your friend is right they will send a letter instead on the seeds. No worries though u cannot be charged for stuff that people send u in the mail.

GL

bigbudsbruddah said:
It is very rarely that seeds will get caught. They do from time to time though. Your friend is right they will send a letter instead on the seeds. No worries though u cannot be charged for stuff that people send u in the mail.

GL
cool i already got lucky i won a 500$ scracth ticket and splurged on seeds 3 orders from gypsy within 2 months and 1 from the doctor also 1 from the united nations i think i got overzelous but im not growing until fall were the seeds were sent so i think i should be alright i got more than enough strains already and i want to make some f1 crosses also a couple IBL f4-5 and so on

i suggest ordering no more than 2 packs per order.ordering more than 2 is very risky.if you want more than 2,place severeal orders.ill never order more than 2 packs at a time.

if your ordering from the doc, ive never heard of any trouble except with these types of larger orders, u might run into trouble. then again, u might not. if ur package is sent as 1st class mail, then ur chances of getting caught are lower than if it was like a box. USA customs don't use agricultural scanners like they do in australia and new zealand, at least not on a consistent basis. they are insane with their customs because of how their environment can be affected so easily by foreign plants/animals.

if you really want to be sure, you can choose the overnight/immediate delivery option. overnight rush delivery is never checked. ever. u can send a lot of weed this way, i know people around here that get california bud overnight rushed to the east coast and they've been doing this for years (its really expensive though, adds an average of at least 100-150 dollars)

lots of cali bud here on the east coast and its real pricey due to the fact like you said it adds100-150$ and you dont do large moves so it makes the bud like 140$ sometimes for a 1/4

Two orders of mine never made it. Both were replaced after several weeks.
One that was replaced a month after order the original showed up all beat up. I let the seedbank know and they said don't worry about the replacement. Merry XMAS :holysheep:

You will have to give it a few weeks to arrive I know the Doc, says wait something like 4 to 6 weeks in his disclaimer. I think thats what it is, and if it dose not show then contac them and they will treat you right, But if customs finds them you will get a letter stating that illegel contraband was in it and if that happens then NEVER have beans sent to that address again. In the long run I agree with AID never order more than 2 packs at a time they will take longer if you order more than 3 packs because they split the orders up and also never order more in dollar amounts then your are willing to loose hope this helps...take care...

Latest posts

Back