anyone know about urine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been trying for over a week now and just couldnt as you say meds4me

lol

skallie

um they dont test for the hormones but if your going to use a female make sure shes not pregnate!!! for some reason they do test for that lol. and no that will not be enough. you have to provide an adaquate sample. not sure exactly the volume amount but it has to at least fill 1/4 of the cup. and for the temp thing depending on what kinda test or cup your are using you can use your pee in the cup first let it register then pore it out and put the clean pee in there. but thats only if its the kinda test they send to the lab. if is a test with the strips built in the cup DO NOT DO THAT! it will register on the cup when you pee in it! i have no advice on how to get the right temp if you do have that kind of cup. but all you need to do is take 4 b vitamins 2 hours b4 the test then drink 4 one leter bottles of water. pee twice and your good to go!

mrseandizzle420 said:
So, i probably have a drug test coming up and i needs some clean urine,
i've heard the sur-gel method and it seems wayyy to shaky to try, so im going with tried and true. Ive talked around and got a couple people that are willing to give me a "sample".
Question time!

1)Can drug tests tell the differance between male and female, do they test for testosterone and estrogen?

2)Im only planning on taking in an eye dropper full (1-5ml), will this be enough if i say i cant go :eek:

thanks!

1) no

2)no, the average test cup is about 80ml, u would need to fill the cup up about 30-40ml minimum for them to accept the test.

Or when u fill the cup up a lil bit, don't twist the cap on all the way an put it in the bag. the plan for this is to let the pee leak a out of the cup a lil bit, then drop it upright in the test bag. when it gets to the lab, they won't test it cuz it will be considered "contaminated"

or just drink alot of water before the test, pee about 2 times, pound a glass of water. take a pee like 2 times, if your pee is clear like water, cut the stream off an save the clear pee for the test. YOur aiming for a deluted test if you do that.

good luck!
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...result&usg=AFQjCNHaN4LW8PnDXhe1MByS4YczJ8BvGA

adr4202004 said:
um they dont test for the hormones but if your going to use a female make sure shes not pregnate!!! for some reason they do test for that lol. and no that will not be enough. you have to provide an adaquate sample. not sure exactly the volume amount but it has to at least fill 1/4 of the cup. and for the temp thing depending on what kinda test or cup your are using you can use your pee in the cup first let it register then pore it out and put the clean pee in there. but thats only if its the kinda test they send to the lab. if is a test with the strips built in the cup DO NOT DO THAT! it will register on the cup when you pee in it! i have no advice on how to get the right temp if you do have that kind of cup. but all you need to do is take 4 b vitamins 2 hours b4 the test then drink 4 one leter bottles of water. pee twice and your good to go!

To get the clean cup to be around body temp is to either strap it between your legs by your jewels :p or u can put a mini hand warmer on it.

Latest posts

Back