anyone watch anime?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

akirahz

Does anyone on here like anime much? series, movies and music videos? (amv's)

If so, post it along with some of your favorite titles or music videos :)

Some of my fav series include: Berserk, Elfen Lied, Chobits, Tenchi Muyo Ryo-ohki, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, G-force, DBZ, DBGT, Bastard!!, X Tv Series, Both guyver series.

Some movies are: Akira, Gall force eternal story, X, Roujin-Z, Both tenchi movies, Green legend ran, Jin-Roh, Grave of the fireflys, Spirited Away, several gundam movies, Vampire Hunter D & Bloodlust, Cashan Robot Hunter, Ninja Scroll,

i Just recently finished a berserk AMV over a period of 5 days working on it on and off, its got some kick arse power metal music by hammerfall.

if interested in checkin it out http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8738952b4c_75.91MB
it can be downloaded there, its about 76 megabytes, and is encoded with DivX 6.6.8 Pro with a 4-pass insane quality encode @ 1800kbps, audio is 192kbps lame mp3 441khz :)

Spirited Away is one of my most favorite! Another great movie by the same people who did Spirited Away is Princess Mononoke, which is also pretty awesome.

I've seen most of the movies you have listed above and I don't see Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X was the first movie as it's called in the states, may have a different title elsewhere), Trigun, or Cowboy Bebop listed. Those are all great franchises and you should check em out!

I've seen some rurouni, and some bebop along with trigun, but just didnt get into them, princess mononoke is a good flick

I watch Initial D...when are they coming out with episodes? And where can download them?

I don't think this fits, but Robot Chicken keeps even my ADD in check since its 11 minutes long and about 50 skits....

Used to love Robotech, I have it on DVD and heard a rumor there was a live action movie in the making...

Latest posts

Back