Are my ladies dudes... and if so... i'm still not gay right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
Hey guys.. my plants have weird pimple looking sacks that look like they are filled with fluid, or just might be greener than the surrounding area anyhow i've attached pics. All my best mature plants are showing these bulges at same places. Is this normal... or are these male flowers?

maleWTF.jpg

i dont see male flowers. i zoomed in and made the pic bigger sure they're male flowers??

cant realy tell do u have some more pics? and how old are they? id say wait a little longer to see but make sure u keep a close eye on them good luck . peace

Hey guys, you'll notice that I've replaced the use of slang description of male genitalia with the proper term of "Male Flowers".

We have lots of Ladies here on the site and we need to stop using the term I've replaced.

Please folks, talk polite. "Male Flowers" is the term to use. Please use it in your future posts.

Thank you,

Stoney.

Stoney Bud said:
Hey guys, you'll notice that I've replaced the use of slang description of male genitalia with the proper term of "Male Flowers".

We have lots of Ladies here on the site and we need to stop using the term I've replaced.

Please folks, talk polite. "Male Flowers" is the term to use. Please use it in your future posts.

Thank you,

Stoney.

male sacks is still ok to use, because that is what they are, right?

hee hee...useing the correct terms really isn't that difficult, and familiarizing yourself with them can only further your knowledge and understanding of the beast.
Not to mention how much more intelligent it sounds.

Latest posts

Back