assistance needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I love you man...

"lol, ya im stoned..."

WAIT, a brotherly type of love of course.

its cool man, much love back to all my fellow growers!!! smoke on and happy growing!

growing better, but still doesnt seem as fast as a previous grow. does it look like this is a descent rate of growth?

Picture 17.jpg

Picture 18.jpg

give it time ,, amd when you least expect it will supprize the hell outta you ,,, well good luck buddy and hopefully its a chickm growingn their ,, happy growin andn welcome to your firts grow

Patience is a virtue my friend. Give it some time and some love and it will reward you 10 fold. Remeber everybodies plants grow at different rates yours look fine for now. Let it do its thing and you will see. Good luck.

well, first grow started out bad, was looking up and now back to crappy....browning slightly at edges and small brownish spots, then leaves began dying at tips and reaching toward stem, still having slow new growth. i know my lights arent too far or too close but i did add a little nutes a couple of days ago and then stopped.flushed but no change. might not have quite enough lumens but cant go get any more lights right now, will be a few days and afraid (she) will be dead. got the seeds from dome damn good bagseed. figured im gonna have to go build a setup and let all of you help me out since youve all been so knowledeable. if anyone knows some good and cheap seedbanks that are very descreet and dependable id appreciate the help....not giving up just yet but preparing.....also, what about putting her outside? good idea or bad...just figured with the south tx sun it would burn her, plus how would i handle the 24/0 to 12/12 ratio?...please let me know asap for i have found a new love of growing(or trying to )as much as smoking!! thanks guys and especially all who have replied to my post....much love....and p.s. sorry bout the crappy pic!!!

Picture 19.jpg

Latest posts

Back