Auto in flower with issues.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to tell you this, but Flora Bloom is not a stand alone nutrient either. Even though you are in flower, you need the Flora Micro and a bit of the Flora Grow. I also found that when I used the Flora series, I needed to add Cal-Mag in flowering.

Avoiding the Big Bloom is not playing it safe. read the instructions and use it as directed. I would recommend that you pay close attention and read the full description of the products you are contemplating buying. You are going to need the Flora Micro or you will have problems. You can get away without the Flora Grow in flowering (check out the Lucas formula), but not the Micro (and probably not Cal-Mag).

I hate to tell you this, but Flora Bloom is not a stand alone nutrient either. Even though you are in flower, you need the Flora Micro and a bit of the Flora Grow. I also found that when I used the Flora series, I needed to add Cal-Mag in flowering.

Avoiding the Big Bloom is not playing it safe. read the instructions and use it as directed. I would recommend that you pay close attention and read the full description of the products you are contemplating buying. You are going to need the Flora Micro or you will have problems. You can get away without the Flora Grow in flowering (check out the Lucas formula), but not the Micro (and probably not Cal-Mag).

LOL. I'll be going back to my hydro store then. When will I learn?! Luckily I have a big bottle of CALiMAGic. I'm not sure which I will buy though.

I meant I would "play it safe" until I heard I was good to use both together or not though. I wasnt sure if it would be a good idea to mix the two or not.

Regardless, I am going to start studying again. Apparently, I don't know near as much as I thought I did.

Thanks for the advice and reality check!

I really can't believe that your hydro store did not tell you this. Usually they try and sell you every additive they have.

Just as a side note, GH is owned by Scott's, who along with Miracle Gro is in bed with Monsanto...the killer of people and the planet. I used GH products for decades, but when they sold out to Scotts, I found other companies to buy nutrients from--someone that cares about the people and our earth.

I really can't believe that your hydro store did not tell you this. Usually they try and sell you every additive they have.

Just as a side note, GH is owned by Scott's, who along with Miracle Gro is in bed with Monsanto...the killer of people and the planet. I used GH products for decades, but when they sold out to Scotts, I found other companies to buy nutrients from--someone that cares about the people and our earth.
Good to know. Screw Monsanto. I ended up getting in a wreck yesterday, so I never went back to the store. I'll stick with Fox Farms then!

Usually they are really chatty there. The guy let me walk in and out without talking up a storm this time. I bet that changes today

Dang, are you okay? Be sure you are checked out. These things can come back to get you years later. I have deteriorating discs in my neck from a wreck I was in 35 years ago--took decades for it to show.

Glad to hear you are going with Fox Farm. The Tiger Bloom along with the Big Bloom (and maybe some Cal-Mag) should get you through to the end.

If you have time and space, you might want to get into organics.

Yikes! That sounds terrible.
I'm fine though, thanks for asking. I did get checked. They took a few xrays. My stiffness is all muscular and ligaments, luckily. I got rearended at 55mph while I was completely stopped. Luckily, all I have to complain about is stiffness in my neck, some pain in my back, and feeling like I've been doing way too many crunches. I'll take it though, it couldve been a much worse outcome.

I would love to get into organics. I have plenty of space to do so too. Time is something I'm a little short on, but that will change as I get used to my newer routines. That will likely be added to my agenda very soon. I like the idea of getting rid of chemicals!

OMG, that is exactly what happened to me. I was rear-ended by a car going about 55 while I was at almost a dead stop, turning into the place I worked. Didn't really have problems until about 15 years later when I started doing quite physical work.

Time is always an issue if you work. However, organics really doesn't take that much time. And boy, I love turning garbage into rich organic compost. Another bonus of organics is not having to adjust pH.

Yuck! It's insane how easily people get distracted. It's definitely no fun to be on the receiving end of that hit.

That sounds incredible Haha. No more ph concerns, and saving cash on nutes! I didn't figure that would be too time consuming. I just assume learning how to get started is. I'll be looking into it in my downtime for sure.

Latest posts

Back