Awry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TexasMonster said:
I just want to know how we went from me trying to rooster block to us all having an orgy (and here comes the weird part), to a smart felling contest? How does that happen?

That's the process of natural selection -
Seriously though Texxy, I went to your favorite dictionary source intending to look up natural selection just to be "cute". And low and behold I found the word of the day to be soooo fitting .....

Do I smell popcorn?
January 23, 2011 Urban Word of the Day
Phrase uttered when you have passed a particularly pungent bubble of gas that you are so proud of you want everyone to take a deep whiff.

We all knew we were in trouble when Amber asked, "Do I smell popcorn?" we just didn't know that it was lethal.

Not been in for a bit, been working :)

OldHippieChick said:
My length of membership and the handicap you feel it places on my ability to accurately asses your actions is a moot point, since just like every other member here; I have access to all archived posts. I would never form an opinion based on a single thread.I did check my facts.

My actions?

Please purvey the understanding of this comment.

A moot point you type!

Slanderous!!

Pedestal standers sometimes find the box collapsing.

I strongly disagree with the comment about you have an ability to asses a situation without all info at your fingertips.

Like many things in life, you only know what you see and to comment on what you see simply shows you have no indepth sight of the true origins.

You OHC do not have any right to comment, you do NOT know the history, keep that clear in your mind.

DD.

I still see the good side of you.

You let a few others & I down in the tirade you decided to deport on the forum.

I have to stand with Hick on this, this was your chance and you let it slide.

The outcome was needed by Hick and was correct.

:peace: to all.

HIE I got to disagree with you on this "You OHC do not have any right to comment, you do NOT know the history, keep that clear in your mind."

Any and All members(old or New) of the MP family have the right to speak their piece.

Hey Ozz :)

We all agree to disagree sometimes, thats the nature of the beast.

I know the start, the activity, the ongoing.

But to not know the evidence before the join gives nobody a right to comment without all the info.

:peace: to your world.

As you say, MP is a family, we quarrel sometimes, but always look back with love and kindness.

Hippy.

Seriously HIE.... over 10,000 posts.... compared to my count. Some of us have been reading while you've been typing.
Take your own advice.... pedistal standers? YOU are the one who's on the soap box. Seems you would have a bit more respect for your "family" and not keep beating that DD horse to death.

Beans at work

farting_smiley.gif

You OK OHC?

You seem to be descending into a critique.

I have a post count because of what I have given freely.

Are you well?

This is so unlike you.

:peace:

Its time for us all to smoke a bowl and have a laugh. Stress is not good,,besides it kills my Buzzzzzzzzzzz.:D

TexasMonster said:
Thats a right strange looking bear/grizzly in your avatar. :woohoo:

Cammoflaged as a Doberman.;)

cubby said:
Cammoflaged as a Doberman.;)
I had a doberman a long time ago when I was a kid. He would jump on anybody running in the yard. He wouldnt bite them, just jump on them while they were running and knock them over. His tail wasnt cut either, he spent a lot of time chasing that tail.

Latest posts

Back