Awry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl:

Ima save that and use it again and claim I found it. With your permission, of course :rofl:

ozzydiodude said:
not on a bike 2dog if you wreck you want as far from the bike as possible
aint this going on tonight Art
sran509l.jpg

what about those fancy riding mowers they rig? you think drunks look at it and wonder to belt or not to belt....

until I just checked I didn't know the riding lawn mower had a seat belt. Quess I better sober up the next time I cut grass

ya when grandma is watching (when we were kids) we had to use the belt she thought we would fall off and get run over and chopped up...

i love the wheelie bar on the first one. :D

i remember as a kid watching my Dad try to cut as close to the lake as possible on the sit on, he just had to save the time on the trimming didnt he....

we pulled the lawn mower out of the lake atleast 4 times in 5 years.

HippyInEngland said:
OldHippieChick

HippyInEngland

Commenting without knowing what happened in the past only shows you do not know the history.

I have never pick pick picked, I simply comment to another members posts on a forum, if I see something wrong in my mind, I comment.

As I am now.

Do not read this as an attack OHC, but get facts correct before pointing fingers.

As for the rest of the post, we all have our own thoughts.

:peace:

My length of membership and the handicap you feel it places on my ability to accurately asses your actions is a moot point, since just like every other member here; I have access to all archived posts. I would never form an opinion based on a single thread. I do realize that many caddy posts get deleted either by the poster or the mods. However, like Ozzie pointed out earlier, with the quote option used, much of the gist is conveyed. I did check my facts.

HippyInEngland said:
OldHippieChick

HippyInEngland

Commenting without knowing what happened in the past only shows you do not know the history.

I have never pick pick picked, I simply comment to another members posts on a forum, if I see something wrong in my mind, I comment.

As I am now.

Do not read this as an attack OHC, but get facts correct before pointing fingers.

As for the rest of the post, we all have our own thoughts.

:peace:

Yup jumps with the click glad to see eyes opinning up here. I wrote a whole book on this with evidence and proff but deleted it as it would have got deleted by the mods! Just glad to see people being seen for what they realy are. Et Tu Brute. Its funny how people who befriend you are quick to go with the POPULAR thats all I got to say about that! FORREST GUMP

View attachment Muttjeff17.jpg
degenerative_disc said:
Yup jumps with the click glad to see eyes opinning up here. I wrote a whole book on this with evidence and proff but deleted it as it would have got deleted by the mods! Just glad to see people being seen for what they realy are. Et Tu Brute. Its funny how people who befriend you are quick to go with the POPULAR thats all I got to say about that! FORREST GUMP

I spotted you for what you were almost immediately coming into this place. Your mob mentality high school antics over the Kim Jung Ill thread was classic DD. Once again..... Karma Karma Karma :D ;). And lest ANYONE including HIE forget, Stoney Bud was Degenerate Discs biggest allie in that tar and feathering fiasco.... it was like watching an episode of Mutt & Jeff.

OldHippieChick said:
I spotted you for what you were almost immediately coming into this place. Your mob mentality high school antics over the Kim Jung Ill thread was classic DD. Once again..... Karma Karma Karma :D ;). And lest ANYONE including HIE forget, Stoney Bud was Degenerate Discs biggest allie in that tar and feathering fiasco.

Glad you know about karma OHC funny thing is I was once a friend to all here then the truth came out! Well the truth that people wanted to here. In a nut shell framed and listed bad well you were apart of that linchin and watchin you over the last few months as a fly on the wall can say you are a player second to none!! I call it like I see it and i may never get my name back here but will keep my pride! They ban me now no doubt for speeking my mind but hey thats how it was with me someone called me something and all those who believed it took up arms! I here you lover has a fettish and likes to like the floor around toilet seats! I was told this by a close friend of yours here in a PM! Is it true? Im thinking yup! Reap what you sow right what goes around come around. Back to the wall I will go but glad to expose you!!! Thanks for takin the bait. Been inocent from day one isent that right(name withheld)

Cheers

Tied of kids god damn it! I just want info and to be left alone from the kids and insecure here who wish to draw attention to me as bait to keep themselves safe from truth. I have no fuel for any more childish fires go play somewhere. Off you go!

Cheers!!

Latest posts

Back