Back on the public web after a much needed hiatus.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman4.20

Reaction score
Whats good everyone? I will be here to log my Grow and to see whats new in the cannaworld and maybe run into some old friends from past grow sites. ooooooooh yaaaaaaa and

I am also searching for the Holy Grail Trippy weed....that smoke that gets you paranoid about everything and induces an inspiring panic attack...from the weed though, not from raid or some other pm bullshit miracle pesticide potency enhancer in a bottle.

Peace and Chicken Grease

You might hate me by the end of my first grow log because I'm going to stress test the SHizah out of these strawberry og's right alongside their future daddy. As long as nothing hermies, I plan to find An extremely potent SUPER SOUR TANGERINE sativa head trippy pheno that has your name on it... I'm gonna name it PC, for putes cut.

Dont hold your breath though because this might take awhile, and I apologize for that Orange Fire that didn't make your lineup, I thought I found it but I am not surprised it wasn't sour enough or potent enough to keep...

You should see me in a Bowtie, its priceless

Latest posts

Back