BackWoodsDrifter is May MVP

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats .... I watched the show Mountain Man last night totaly made me think of you... much respect and Aloha

Be thankin yual who voted fur me cause i knows it be hard choice to pick just one from such list of well deserving. I aim to be friend to all set by me fire and help were I can but I come no close to allot of pilgrems here got way more smarts then I in the grow. Thankin yual for just recognizin me as friend and to help were I can and if I cant help like to at least cheers folk on in there travels. Thanks all for being who yual be cause if it were not fur good folk like yual as well as the good management this here site I wouldnt be here to get such a honour. Yual winners in me book! Thanks gain fur the help to get here. Yual welcome to my fire anytime.

BWD

Tried to give yual reps folks fur yur honour but says i be spreadin to much cheer and to check back gain in 24 hours!!! Oh well thank yual! On this here open forum. Yual the best in me books!!!

BWD

Thankin ya Mrs SmokinMom might abliged your fireside, yual to thankin yu too Esc420Pot my pilgrem friend much abliged.

BWD

Latest posts

Back