Bad bug problem...Need suggestions please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonghitsforJesus462

Reaction score
My plant is growing outdoor and it recently has been getting eaten by bugs, any suggestions how to get rid of the bugs? From the picture, is it even worth trying to fix the problem or is there no hope? Thanks

0814081421[1].jpg

Is it outside, I think it will be fine if you act now, if it is outside it maybe slugs, if so get slug repellent it worked perfect for me, but if you have a dog do not let it near it, it is deadly to dogs and thet like it for some reason.

If its outside have a real close look at it rite around dusk or shortly after, there may be slugs crawling there way up your stalk, check under the leaves, but i think they only come out at night.

Like i said keep pets away from slug repelent.
Also you can put a plate of beer beside it the slugs love beer they crawl in and drown.
Someone here will help you if it isnt slugs.

i use a 3 in 1 foliar spray its called fungicide i believe its insecticide miticide(for mites) and a fungicide(for fungus n mold) its colpletely organic too.
just make sure watever u get is fruit and vegetable safe. or u'll be smokin some crazy chemicals and toxins come harvest.

Latest posts

Back